Where are we

Mackenzie's POV

I woke up to the sound of brakes. I looked to see I was in a car with 6 people
1 of them being Shelby. The other 5 were boys.

We pulled up to this large house and I pretended to be asleep. All of a sudden I was being carried into the house. I looked up to see a guy with curly brown hair carrying me inside.

He carried me upstairs and set me on a bed.

I felt someone sit next to me and kiss my forehead.

I got up about 5 minutes later to see Shelby standing in front of me.

" Where are we?" I asked.

" We are at those guys's house. They said we were welcome to stay here." She said.

" Cool so can we go downstairs?" I asked

" Sure lets' go." She said.

We walked down to see 3 guys in the living room and 2 in the kitchen. They all turned when they saw us.

Then the one with brown curly hair said " Hey your up."

I looked at him confused.

He said " Sorry I'm Harry."

" I'm Niall." Said the blonde Irish one.

" I'm Zayn." Said the black haired sexy one.

" I'm Liam." Said the nice looking brown haired one.

" AND I'M LOUIS!!!" The last one yelled really excitedly.

" Well, nice to meet you all." Shelby said.

I looked at them knowing I've seen them somewhere before, but where.

OMG I know where. They are One Direction.

" OMG!!!!! You guys are One Direction!!!" I said excitedly.

" Yes we are." Harry said.

" OMG I LOVE Y'ALL." I screamed.

" Well you aren't so bad either." Harry said and I blushed.

" So exactly what happened to you?" Niall asked.

Shelby said " Well we went to see a movie with her boyfriend and I went to the restroom. Well her boyfriend followed me and dragged me outside into an alley. When he got out there he tried to rape me. Mackenzie had came at the right moment and stopped him. Well when she did that he tried to slap her but I stopped him. We started to run and she ran into a tree. So we sat on the bench and you guys pulled up and we didn't know who you were so we started to run. Well this time she tripped over a bush and then you guys brought us here."

" Wow, a lot has happened to y'all especially you Shelby." Niall said.

Shelby was looking at the ground and I was thinking " Niall you have no idea what has happened to her."

SHELBY'S POV!!

I had just explained everything to Niall. It was good getting it all of my chest. I think Niall and Harry are my favorite so far. I wonder where this is going to go. I sure hope it's somewhere good. I don't think I can handle anymore bad.

" So what do y'all usually do?" Mackenzie asked.

" Well you guys want to come with us to find out?" Harry and Niall asked together.

" Sure." I said while laughing at them.

AUTHOR' NOTE!!!!

WOW!! WHAT DID YOU THINK????? I PERSONALLY ENJOYED IT !!!!!!!!! WELL I"LL UPDATE SOON!!!!
~ BYE LOVELIES!!!!