The funeral

Shelby's POV

We were at Mackenzie's mom and dads funeral it's the first time I've seen them since we left their house for the road trip. I felt Mackenzie crying in my shoulder while she looked at her parents.

"I killed them." She said.

"No you didn't dont you dare think that ok." I said.

I felt someone's hands go around my waist and I looked up to see Niall. He looked down and gave me a kiss. So of course I kissed back. After a few seconds we pulled away and I whispered "go get Harry."

We kissed one last time before I saw my little leprechaun running to get Harry.

Mackenzie's POV

I saw Harry come over and grab me off Shelby and we walked out of the room where my parents were laying in the caskets.

Once we got outside Harry asked "why do you think it's your fault?"

"My fault for what?" I asked confused.

"For your parents dying." He said

"Because they were getting money out of there suitcase to have when they landed to get me a souvenir and also they tried getting pen and paper so the could write me a note. I found their bodies holding both and the letter already said.

Dear Mackenzie,
we can't wait to see you when we get back from our trip. We are writing this because we can't call or text over the phones due to no reception. Ok Mackenzie I want you to know that me and you father love you dearly!!!
Love mom and da....

"My dad was signing it when the plane crashed." I said as I handed him the letter crying.

"Do you think they died happy?" Harry asked

"I doubt it." I said

"Why do you say that? I think they did." He said.

"Why would hey have died happily??" I asked

" Because their last words were to you. Their beautiful. Amazing. Daughter." He said.

Right then and there I knew I was in love with Harry Edward Styles!! OMG!! I've never been in love before. This is a boy I can't let slip through my finger tips.

Harry's POV

I could tell once I told Mackenzie that she was happier. She looked up at me and in that moment everything was perfect. Then I leaned in and our lips touched it was magical. I've never felt this way about any girl before. Maybe because Mackenzie is special but whatever it is I'm glad it's all mine.

Me and Mackenzie went back in to see everyone gone so we looked out back and it was time for her to speak everyone was waiting for her. So he got up there and started

" Hi everyone so everyone knew how much my parents meant to me. They were my life. I know I was really upset but a little curly haired bird cheered me up. ( I giggled softly.) My parents died in a plane crash I thought it was my fault but then I realized that at least they used their last words to me right. They could of wrote that letter to anyone but it was me. My little bird told me they died happily and I was a little confused and then he said because they talked to you last in their lives which makes them the happiest people in the world. We shall all remember Nikki and Aj Jackson in our lives until we all see them again. Which is where The Lord is thank you.

She finished while crying and came and sat next to me and I rocked her back and forth from then on I know I will always have her unless she doesn't want me.

NIALLS POV

I watched as Mackenzie came down after her speech and was crying in Harry's chest. They were putting the caskets in the ground and playing the saddest song that I've ever heard. After the burial me, Shelby, Mackenzie, and Harry all walked to the car and drive home. We walked in and we all sat on the couch.

"Want to watch a movie?" Shelby asked

We all nodded in agreement and let Mackenzie choose the movie. She chose Identity Thief.

Once we out the movie in it was hilarious. And right then and there I knew us four would be together forever. Especially me and Shelby. I looked down at her and she looked up and we leaned in and our kiss was magical as always. Our lips fit together like they were made just for me. And now and forever that's how it's going to be. Me and her forever. I think I love Shelby!!
HEY LOVELIES I'VE BEEN UPDATING ALOT LATELY AND UM GOING O DO IT AS MUCH AS I CAN I PROBABLY WON'T HAVE AS MANY CHAPTERS THROUGH THE REST OF THE WEEK THOUGH BECAUSE IM SUPER BUSY!!! OK WELL I'LL SEE YOU SOON LOVE YA ALSO ANOTHER SHOUT OUT TO MY FAVORITE PERSON IN THE WORLD MACKENZIE!! :)