xii

Angel Epidemic's performance consisted of them doing suggested covers, including "Chasing Cars", "Nine In The Afternoon", and Cas' favorite, "Saturday." Except, when Dean sang, he changed the words Pete and I and Me and Pete to Cas and I and Me and Cas, which had a girl in the audience squealing, "My name is Cassandra! My name is Cassandra! Cassandra is close to Cas!"

Before Cas knew it, 8:00 at the front doors came all too fast, and then he was riding on Dean's motorcycle to the punk-pop-ish star's flat downtown.

Cas admitted it; he felt like a high schooler again. With his glasses and stupid crush on Dean. Cas cringed and held Dean's jacket tighter.

Dean had gotten a new bike, but kept the same helmet that Cas saw that day. The FOB sticker was worn.

Eventually, they reached Dean's apartment, which was huge. Dean saw Castiel gaping at it and chuckled, then held his hand as they walked up the brown carpeted stairs to the apartment.

"Welcome to mi casa," Dean said when they got to the door. Castiel laughed.

"Deandeandean," Cas whined, laying on his back, legs spread, his entire body being thrusted into the mattress. "I'm close. So close." Dean nodded and gripped Cas' hips tighter, digging his thumbs into the sharp bones there. A bruise would definitely show.

"You're so beautiful like this, Cas," Dean growled, hips stuttering. "So fucking beautiful for me, got yourself all worked up."

"I'm not beautiful, D-Dean," Cas got out as he closed his eyes and Dean stopped moving his hips. Cas pushed himself down onto Dean, needing to gain something. Dean stroked Cas' hair.

"Look at me," he cooed, and Cas opened his eyes to see Dean with a small smile.

"What?" Cas asked. Dean shrugged.

"Tell me you're beautiful." Cas rolled his eyes and moved his hand down to his erection, and Dean stopped his with his own hand.

"Fine," Cas huffed, "You're beautiful." Dean rolled his eyes and began slowly moving in and out of Castiel again.

"I would be stubborn and make you say you're beautiful," Dean growled, "but you're so close, I just wanna see, fucking Hell, Cas, you've got me crazy." Dean snapped his hips, hard, and it hit that spot inside Castiel that made them both let go.

Dean stiffened up and had to hold himself up with his elbows to keep him from falling on Cas as he rode out his orgasm. Cas wasn't much of a talker, but Dean, Dean was dirty. The way Dean talked and moaned during sex was enough to make Cas orgasm in his pants, untouched.

"Shit," Dean moaned, eyes fluttering closed. Cas had finished before Dean, who was amazing. And at that moment, Cas didn't focus on the fact that he and Dean were naked in Dean's bed, he focused on the fact that he was in love, although, he never really wasn't in love with Dean.

After he pulled out of Cas, Dean dropped his arms and fell down, almost onto Cas. His eyes were closed, hair was fluffy, cheeks red. He fumbled and took the condom off, tossing it into the trash bin next to the bed. Cas glanced at the, substance, on his stomach and poked Dean.

"Dean," he whispered, "you gotta towel or something?" Dean opened his eyes, which were an amazing green shade, and grabbed his plain white t shirt that had been laying on the headboard. Cas chuckled as Dean wiped the stuff of Cas' chest, chucking the tee across the room.

"Holy shit," Dean mumbled, wrapping his arm around Cas. Cas sighed happily and smiled.

"That was good, I asume?" he asked. Dean nodded.