06|Past

"I'll call my lawyer to draw up the contract. The moment the contract is drawn and you sign it, you can use YDZ textiles to get your consignment ready while you try to salvage the damage incurred at ADZ textiles," Bia said, looking Aaron straight in the eyes.

"Congratulations Ms. Zehravi, I'm impressed," said Andrew extending his hand for a shake. 

"Thanks Mr. Sullivan!" She said with a tight lipped smile whilst shaking his hand.

Congratulations Ms. Zehravi. You deserve so much more," Sheikh Khalid said with a warm smile and Bia smiled graciously at the 50 year old mentor who never backed down from giving her one hell of a competition in all these years. But also never once failed to compliment her efforts.

"We need to discuss the terms of the contract Ms. Zehravi," Aaron said when he saw Bia starting to leave with all the other board members. Though Bia was hesitant to stay in the same room as Aaron, she didn't let her hesitancy win this time, rather she straightened her spine and steeled her resolve. 

"Alright."

"Congratulations Bia, didn't expect it from you. You've clearly improved your negotiation skills, I'll admit, I'm slightly impressed…

"It's Ms. Zehravi for you Mr. Smith and if there is something substantial you wish to discuss regarding the clause in the contract then let's get straight to it or I shall take my leave," Bia cut Aaron mid sentence to which Aaron smiled ever so slightly.

"I wish to know as to how much of the YDZ manufacturing unit will be available for me to manufacture my consignments in? Since it probably has its own consignments deadlines to work on for how long can it be used as a manufacturing unit and will my team get to collaborate with yours to get the consignment ready or will it just be YDZ textiles manufacturing the products and dropshipping it?

"I need to discuss it with my team before I make a claim about how long we will be willing to give our manufacturing unit to you. Regarding the collaboration, it will depend on what your team wants, and if it will be feasible to bring your team to Pakistan and get them to work alongside ours, but so far I can't promise anything. I need to discuss it with other members and then we'll contact you to discuss about the clauses that will need to be drawn up." 

"Fair enough! Will Mr. Zehravi now own 50% of the company or will it be you with those 40% shares?" 

"That you'll know in time to come. Anything else you wish to ask?" She replied rather curtly.

"Before you leave, would you like to drink or eat something?" Aaron said with a glint in his eyes. 

"So that you can drug me again like you did when we were married and get me to write off my shares in your name! I may have been foolish back then to trust you blindly, but never will I do that ever again!" Bia seethed and marched out of the room without a second glance. She couldn't understand how he could mock her like that after all these years. Moreover, she was angry at her outburst. She hated how he still could push her buttons so easily.

She had wanted to slap him, to hurt him as bad as he had hurt her emotionally and mentally in all these years. He was the reason she ended up going to rehabilitation centre due to the drugs he got her addicted to in the 6 months prior to her divorce. He was the reason she became paranoiac. She couldn't trust her own shadow. She started doubting the trust of even the people she held dear. Still to this day she can't eat anything in parties, she carried her own lunch for the fear of it being drugged because when in your own  house your husband can drug your food then anyone else can! Bia couldn't help but to loath him all the more. Everytime she'll try to move forward to achieve anything in life, he'll leave no chance to ruin her victories.