𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍| 𝒏𝒊𝒄𝒐 𝑰'𝒎 𝒔𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅...

↳ ❝𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉;❞

❝𝙄'𝙢 𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙙 𝙢𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡.
𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙚 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚.❞

𝘐𝘯𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘑𝘢𝘺𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨

「𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑶𝑳𝑨」

𝑰 𝑺𝑳𝑬𝑷𝑻 𝑨 𝑭𝑼𝑳𝑳 𝑶𝑭 𝑬𝑰𝑮𝑯𝑻 𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑺. I still can't believe that. Maybe it's because of Bella. She brings peace to my heart and soul. I'm starting to sound like a teen guy. 

I woke up earlier than her and made my way towards Aidens room. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door before walking in the bedroom. I saw him sitting on the floor looking at a car toy.

I closed the door behind me and sat next to him. "Hey." I whispered. "Hi." He said softly. I recognised the familiar toy. I had helped Leo pick that car for Aiden.

Aiden was only three years old back then. I smiled softly and placed a hand on Aidens shoulder. "You've no idea how much trouble we had to pick that toy." I said and Aiden chuckled softly.

"Dad is gone uncle Nico." He said softly getting teary. I got teary too and looked away for a second. I cleared my throat and looked back at Aiden. "He's not gone. He's right here." I said pointing at his heart.

"Whatever happens he will always be in our hearts." I whispered. "Why did he leave so fast?" He cried making me pull him in a hug. "I'm sorry." I whispered. Kissing his head I let a few tears fall down my face.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect your father." I whispered. I wiped my tears and pulled away after a while. "Hey... your dad would hate it if he saw us like this." I said and Aiden wiped his tears nodding.

"You're the man now. You'll have to stay strong for your mother and sister." I said and he nodded. "I will. No more crying I promise." He said and I smiled softly. "Now get ready. Grandma will call us for breakfast in a few." I chuckled and he nodded.

"Uncle Nico... can I tell you something?" He asked and I nodded. "Of course kid. Anything." I said. "I saw Hero stealing a gun from the closet... please make sure he doesn't get in trouble." He said and I sighed. "I will kid no worries." I said and kissed the top of his head before walking out of his room.

Hero was different from Aiden. Hero loved cleaning guns, learning to use them even though Alexander and Amelie forbid him from doing so.

I walked in Heros room without knocking to find a gun in his hands. "Uncle Nico?" He asked standing up. "Uncle Nico yeah. What the fuck are you doing Hero?" I asked grabbing the gun from his hands. "You're eighteen." I said pointing at him.

"And dad was fifteen when he made his first kill. To protect uncle Leo." He said making me swallow. "Are we going to leave the one that killed uncle Leo walk away just like that?" He asked.

"This is not your job to do kid. This is my job. You won't hold a gun again you hear me? You and Aiden will study. You will go to college you will not have blood in your hands." I said sternly.