Mommy pick me up, im scared!

Nevermind the title! It's just because I had no idea what to name this!

3rd. Pov.

Ever since Takemichi hugged Mikey at the hospital, the Platin blond deemed to be more clingy than usual.

He would come by uninvited and would storm into Takemichis room on every occasion. He would cling on him and hug him tight, or sleep on his thighs. This would go on, until Draken finds out Mikey is at it again and comes inside Mitchys room to drag him out.

And then, Takemichi would only laugh and embrace the two in a hug.

But today was one of the few days, he just couldn't deal with the clinging Mikey, so he left the house.

Obviously he contacted Draken, that he would go window shopping. But no one else, not even Kisaki. So it happens that the black haired beauty, again lost his thoughts and wandered to a specific district.

"Isn't that?" A voice asked and the other called out. "Takemichi. Long time no see." Takemichi looked up and saw Kokonoi and Inui walking up to him.

"Inui-kun, Koko-kun. It's been a while." Takemichi greeted back and smiled at them brightly. "How are you doing." He asked and as soon as Inui was besides him he put an arm around the shoulder of the cute and petite Takemichi.

"I don't like how your look." Inui said and looked around scaring off the people. "What's wrong with my cloth?" Takemichi asked and Inui just looked away.

Takemichi was wearing a white crop top with black pants that have Draken jacket symbols in them. Around his waist he tied his white jacket and had his curly bangs tied back like Mikey.

"It's very cute..and we don't like the stares you getting." Koko said and Inui started to unbutton his black dragon uniform jacket. "No need Inui-kun. I have my own jacket." Takemichi reasoned and put his softchell jacket over his body.

"When your here already, how about we go shopping again. Plus I have gift for you." Koko said and Inui knew he meant the custom ordered jacket, that arrived recently.

"I don't want to be a nuisance. Your money will just go to waste again." Takemichi tried but got stopped as Kokonoi pulled out a black card and a platinum card. "You underestimate me. I could buy the whole expensive designers and still wouldn't be short on money."

Takemichi couldn't argue so he was just pulled by the two black dragon members.

Again he was inside the most expensive and luxurious stores and this time, Kokonoi wanted to spoil him for real. Last time he was upset that Takemichi only bought an outfit, that was rather on the cheap side in this expensive store.

Today, he'll buy Takemichi a whole new wardrobe. He can say goodbye to his old stuff and say hello to a rich man's life.

So as he walked through the aisle with Takemichi, he took many expensive things and pushed the black haired in the changing room. While Inui was again in the heels section.

He couldn't help but fall in Inuis features again, how calm he looks how excited he looks when he finds a pretty pair of heels. Oh how Kokonoi loved that.

And then there's the sweet Takemichi, who always tries to decline the stuff. But everything suited him and he looked fabulous. So obviously Kokonoi bought anything Takemichi tried on.

As if he would allow anyone else to wear what was worn by a goddess.

In the heels section, he got Takemichi to buy three pairs of heels and two pair of boots.

It definitely was a good thing for Takemichi.

And at the end of the day, they ended up in a jewelry shop. Not many costumers. Most people just fantasize outside the shop on how it would be to have such things. Well Takemichi, Kokonoi and Inui where inside.