Opinion

Okay I'm pretty sorry but I have a theory about Tokyorevenger, which I want to hear your honest opinion about.

I'm not really into theories, so if this theory already exists, please don't come at me.

So we know that theory about Takemichi not having a good memory.

Like he forgot his first girlfriend, he forgot his friends. He even forgot Kakucho and so on.

Plus we never really learned his childhood. We only saw it from diffrent peoples point of views. But also only broken and not really together.

And I know Mikey did pick an interest in Takemichi because of Shinchiro, but what if Manjiro knew Takemichi from the childhood aswell.

Why else would he become so posessive over him. Literally, he killed the whole toman just to get Takemichis attention in one future.

And due to senju, we know that in Mikey's prime he already developed the dark impulse.

So what if Takemichi had done something in the past that made Mikey liking him or taking a liking to him.

Maybe Takemichi eased the dark voices, maybe he did something heroic and Takemichi just forgot because he got amesia due to a car crash or whatever kind of accident you can imagine.

I know that atleast that amnesia part has already an own theory from someone.

But please just think of it.

Didn't you find it weird aswell that Mikey was taking a liking to him so fast.

Okay.
We can't read Mikey, we already learned that.

Maybe he was always like this, wanting to control others. The same we could say about Draken, maybe Mikey was at that point also already familiar with his dark impulse and possessiveness that he wanted to have him by his side.

But let that slide and think about the theory I have already spoken of before..

Takemichi and Mikey knowing each other in the past and Takemichi did something to Mikey, so that the latter wants him close by his side? 

(Not really in a ship way but yk..)

That was it.