Hes in toman?

3rd. Pov.

Takemichi or more likely Karma stood there fiddling with his fingers, his brother but enemy Draken right besides him the same with Chifuyu, Baji and Kazutora. He is only there because of Kisaki but he is fighting against the urge to start a conversation like he would do as Takemichi.

"Nice weather.." he stated. "It's midnight." Chifuyu blankly answered. "Oh." He looked to the ground again, aware of the stares he was getting. Ever since the captains were over at their apartment. He can't help but avoid eye contact.

Kisaki appeared besides them and got glared at by Kazutora, Baji and Chifuyu. A wonder he wasn't out of toman yet.

Karma finally stepped forward as Mikey made a hand gesture. "And thanks to Kisaki Tetta and The first division, Valhalla is now bond to Toman." Mikey stated looking deadly at Karma. "How the turns have tabled." He just smirked.

"Valhalla will be under the third division with Kisaki as the supervisor." Kisaki smirked, with karma and Valhalla in his division he could be able to make many more plans.

"But."

Kisakis eyes shot to Mikey. But?

Karma gulped. Lately his luck wasn't on his side, so he knew something bad was up to happen.

"Karma will join the fifth division as a second vice captain." Karma gulped and glanced around. He knew this way ahead of Kisaki to be honest.

He heard about it during bicker at their house yesterday. Next time Mikey shouldn't plan all of this during his audience. But still He just couldn't let Kisaki know about his contacts.

"Huh?" It was just a faint sound Kisaki let out but Karma turned his head to him, hearing good enough. So he just shrugged his shoulders. "Also Chifuyu Matsuno vice first division captain would like to make an announcement." Mikey elaborated.

Karma deadpanned. The 'fun' part was gonna happen. He can't wait to see Kisakis face. Chifuyu stepped forward and people started to murmur around.

"As we know and as our dear karma told us that it would be a bloody Halloween, Baji and Kazutora could've died that day. But one person was able to stop that from happening. The same person that also rescued Draken from Death. AKIO HARU! I WOULD HEARBY ANNOUNCE YOU AS THE SECOND VICE DIVISION CAPATAIN OF FIRST DIVISION TOMAN!"

Karmas eyes shot from Akio to Kisaki.

Kisaki was boiling. Even tho it wasn't really noticeable, because of his tanned skin, Karma could make out a faint shade of red forming at his forehead. The eyebrows are furrowed and the eyes are nearly closed.

His hands opened and closed and little sweat pearls formed on his face. "He. Was. Beyond. Angry."

There were loud roars everywhere. Everyone cheered for Akio as he bowed to show his respect. "AKIO HARU! TAKES ON THIS POSITION WITH ALL GRATEFULNESS! THANK YOU!" He yelled.

Oh boy. Karma doesn't want to be with Kisaki for the next few days. This is such a big shot into his plans. He needs to do everything again. Every plan he had needs to go inside the trash and why!? Because akio Haru got promoted to first division vicecaptain. And Karma? Karma was parted from him in fifth division.

"..Thank you for your audience. Your allowed to leave." Mikey ended the meeting, which was overplayed by karma detailing Kisakis frustration.

Kisaki, angry as he was, stomped away off of the stairs and left the shrine as fast as possible, whilest Karma just watched that amused. Yeah he and Kisaki are close, but something inside him was telling him to be happy it turned out this way.