was _WONGGUCCI_

Hello beloved readers.
I have been thinking things over for a while and I've finally decided that I want to rebrand.

I've started by changing my name on the account.

When I first made this account more than five years ago I was childish and naive. I'd like to think I've grown a lot and my tastes have changed. Don't get me wrong, I'm not planning on deleting any of my stories, however I may tweak here and there.

I'm not going to sit here and lie, I'm low-key kind of embarrassed with my books but I understand many people find them enjoyable. And that's why I decided against deleting this account.

My family expects more from me and found my hobbies of writing childish and unnecessary. I'm expected to be the adult that I look like on the outside, so I was going to be that adult for my parents.

But I enjoy popping in here once and a while and reading your comments. To be honest I'm shocked at how many people still come to read this story.

Here is my inner child. The one who would create imaginary worlds in her head and doodle and write. I want to heal from the maturity I was forced into at a young age because of being the eldest daughter.

I'll finish all the stories I left unfinished and start on living, or at least try too.

I'll be remaking the covers and editing some stories.

That's all I have to say, thank you.