11

A/n: been busy being a nanny to my 5 month old nephew since his parents have work/other responsibilities. So days just pass me by. (currently fighting a cold, it has been 3 days so I had to cut the chapter short so that I could give you guys an update. Sorry :/ ) please enjoy the update.

[Unedited]

♡♡♡

3rd PPOV

Y/n: Hey is it alright if I step out for like five minutes?

Joshua turned towards me and looked at me up and down.

JS: Are you alright do you feel faint or something?

Y/n: No no. Nothing like that i just need to do something real quick?

JS: Okay sure. Don't get distracted and come back quickly.

Y/n: Sure thing.

You walked away from the monitor set and made your way towards the equipment tents.

The photoshoot was in this beautiful flower field and the equipment tents were set up in a clear strip of grass near  the dirt road.

The wind kept blowing your hair in to your face and you wanted to ask around for a hair tie.

You walked into one of the tents and all of the staff that had been previously chatting away had gone all silent.

You walked over towards one of the coolers and grabbed a water. Feeling self awareness from some of the obvious staring you decided to skip on asking if someone had a hair tie.

As you were about to walk out you heard someone whisper, "There she goes, Ms. Stuck-Up."

Some shushed here, while others giggle or chuckled.

You stopped and turned towards the voice. The same girl every time.

Y/n: Please, refrain from speaking I'll of others, it comes off as condescending.

You turned to walk away.

Girl: Are you going to tell on me now?

She laughed.

You walked back in.

Y/n: We're definitely not in preschool, so rest assured I won't tell. I'm well aware I may have seemed rude not interacting with others. I find starting conversations to be overwhelming and difficult for me to do. I sincerely, wish to get along well with all of you some day.

You lower your head slightly as a goodbye and walked off.

You tried to be as mature as possible about the whole situation, but now the day that started off so sweet, was leaving a bitter taste behind.

"Hey, sorry about just now." someone said from behind you.

As you turn around you see a somewhat familiar face.

Y/n: You don't have to apologize. You weren't the one that said those things about me.

She had long black hair and big brown eyes. She was definitely a foreigner as well.