8

A/n: Well... will you look at that, an update.

♡♡♡

3rd PPOV

Y/n: umm.. I'd rather not have my own room.

JS: So.. you want me to ask one of the staff to trade? Can't you go ask them yourself.

The two of you were talking outside of your room, in the hallway.

Y/n: I don't really know them.. your the only one I actually talk to.

JS: So.. you'd rather share a room with a stranger, then to have your own room?

Y/n: No. I'd rather deal with awkwardness, then to sleep in a scary new environment alone..

JS: Don't you have like.. your own room at home. What's the difference?

Y/n: Umm. First of all, my bedroom doesn't have a wall between me and my sister. Second of all, I've slept in my house long enough to know there's no demons, whether the demons be humans or spirits.

JS: .. ghost? Your doing all of this because of ghost? What are you, Seungkwan HAHAHA.

Y/n: Uh. I don't know what a Seungkwan is.. But if he don't play with demons, then yes, I'm a Seungkwan.

JS: There's no ghost here.

Y/n: And how would you know.. Did you cleanse it with your holy water?

JS: I mean.. I do have a bible, but no.

Y/n: Unless you want me with insomnia for the next 4 days, help me out.

(A/n: What the heck is sleep tbh 🤔)

JS: Alright, I'll help.

_____

Y/n: That was a fail.

Joshua had comeback after asking the staff. The both of you, where inside your room now.

JS: Well, we probably should have seen this coming.

Y/n: .. yeah. We should have thought it out first.

JS: It's probably going to be kind of tense now.

Y/n: I pretty much caused it.

JS: Kind of.. But to fight over who gets the room. You don't control how they act.

Y/n: Still, I feel pretty bad.

You leaned back onto the chair.

(A/n: the chair that's always in hotel rooms, for people to sit and use the desk.. just thought I'd clarify.)

Y/n: I guess I'll just suck it up and be a grown-up.

JS: You can always just share a room with me.

You quickly sat up and turned to him.

Y/n: What. You have two beds?

JS: No. But we can share it.

He smirked.

Y/n: No.

JS: At least you have common sense.

Y/n: I'm 24, why wouldn't I have common sense.

JS: Anyways.. I can just ask the hotel to switch both of our rooms and make it a single room with two beds. How does that sound?

Y/n: It would sound better if you were a girl, but I'll take what I can get. Except, that'll be plan B. I'll try to sleep on my own tonight, and if I can't we can do that tomorrow.