Chapter 13 : Red Clouds.

Haruka's P.O.V.

"I'm Pein. But you will call me Leader." The ginger-head said. I nodded, as we stopped in front of a big boulder. He made some handsigns, revealing the entrance. We entered the hideout.

We reached a room, which I assumed is his office. He handed me a ring and a cloak.

"Here is your ring and your cloak. Welcome to the Akatsuki."

I bowed.

"Konan will show you your room."

"Thank you, Leader-sama."

He nodded, and disappeared.

"Follow me." The woman said. I followed her, and we entered another room. There were 2 beds on each side. One of the bed is in a mess. Dirty clothes and bandages scattered on it.

The woman sighed. "Your partner is currently on a mission, while the other members are already asleep. You will meet them tomorrow. For now, take a rest. Your bed is this one." She said, pointing at the other bed. "If you need anything, just tell me."

I nodded, as I put Sasuke on the bed, and covered him with the blanket.

"Where will you sleep, then?" She asked. I shrugged.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of that." I told her.

She smiled, then turned her gaze at Sasuke. "Your little brother is so cute. What's his name?"

"Sasuke. Goodnight, Konan."

She seemed to understand my code, so she decided to left the room, after bidding me a good night.

I sighed, as I put down my katana and took off my ANBU gear, leaving me only with black fishnet top and shorts.

Then I summoned Shisui.

When he arrived, he made a soft caw, as if he pitied me. I avoided looking at his Sharingan, because it reminds me so much of a certain Uchiha.

"Please watch over Itachi for me."

He gave me a small nod, before he disappeared, leaving me in the cold, dark room in the Akatsuki hideout.

I took a deep breath, as I pulled out my scroll and took all my belongings. After I swallowed 2 of my pills, I took the 'uniform' Leader gave me.

I wear the red ring around my right ring finger. It has the kanji of 'vermilion' (朱 shu) on it.

While the cloak, it was black with red clouds. It has a very high turtleneck, that covered half of my face when I put it on.

Third Person's P.O.V.

The girl bit her lip, as she took off her hitai-ate. She stared at it softly, before pulling out a kunai and make a slash across the symbol. Then she put it back on, and pulled out a black scarf, tying it around her neck.

She kissed the little boy's forehead, and sat on the floor, leaning on the bed, right next to her brother's head.

She didn't even bother to took off the cloak or untied her hair.

She crossed her arms, and closed her eyes, trying to sleep.

***

4 hours later, she opened her eyes. She blinked, not recognizing her surroundings.

Then a soft chuckle escaped from her lips.

"Right... Akatsuki. How could I forget that?" She muttered, before standing up.