Chapter V: Overdose of love

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

I was sitting in the backseat of the limousine on my way to Tsubasa's home. It's been a few days since I made that promise to Tsubasa. I was going to visit her, we would watch a movie then have dinner. I've never watched a movie before so I was really looking forward to it.

Before I knew we arrived, I said my goodbyes to Matsuo and made my way to the apartment complex. Once I got there I took the keycard Tsubasa lent me last time she visited me. I used to open the main door so I could enter. I took the elevator and pressed the bottom for the tenth floor.

In a few minutes I was in front of her apartment, I could use the keycard to get inside but that would be impolite so I pressed the doorbell and waited for Tsubasa to open the door. I didn't have to wait too long until the door was opened.

Nanase Tsubasa's POV

I was having lunch with mom, we were quietly enjoying lunch and that worried me to no end. Yesterday when I told her that Kiyotaka-san was coming to visit me, she started to tease me. At first she joked about telling him embarrassing stories about myself or showing him pictures when I was a kid.

There was nothing wrong except that I didn't want Kiyotaka-san to see them, when I was a kid I was a bit tomboyish. In other words I looked more like a boy than a girl, that was something I wanted to hide as long as possible. It wasn't something bad but it still embarrassed me.

What worried me was that she hadn't teased me at all the whole day. Was she planning something? I was so worried that I asked her and she told me that she just didn't feel like doing it. That didn't help at all, it only made me feel more paranoid. However everything was clear the moment I finished the food on my plate, I was about to leave when my mom stopped me.

「Tsubasa?」

「Yes, mom?」

She tried her best to sound normal but her face betrayed her intentions. She had a smug smile as if this was the moment she was waiting.

「I'll be leaving for a small trip soon.」

「Wait trip!」

I knew it, she was hiding something.

「You see, I won the lottery in the shopping district. I got a ticket for one night on an onsen, it expires today.」

Like hell I believe that. This is all part of her plan.

「No no you can't leave. Kiyotaka-san is coming. I wanted to cook for him and I wanted you to help me.」

「I'm sorry dear, I need to relax besides I think you can do it, have some faith in you.」

No, you're not sorry at all, your face betrays you.

「That's not the problem!」

She knew that I'd get nervous if I stayed alone with Kiyotaka-san.

「I know dear and I trust that you won't do anything.」

I couldn't help but blush at that thought.

「Of course, we're not ready to do it yet.」

「Yet?」

Of course, she had to pick that up.

「Mom!」

「It's fine dear, just to be sure here.」

She handed me a bag. I looked inside, there was a box of condoms.

「Mom! What are you giving to your daughter!?」

I almost threw her the box. Just what kind of mother is she?