Chapter XI: The calm before the storm

Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's POV

At the moment I was being dragged by my self-proclaimed wife. She was hugging my left arm in a way that made my imagination go crazy, I could feel her assets very well. In fact I had the feeling that she was doing it on purpose.

Was this woman always this bold? If she was, I was in serious trouble. I was not a fan of public display affection as I was no exhibitionist. Though I won't deny that I enjoyed the way other guys looked at me when I kissed Tsubasa.

「Ayanokouji-kun from first year Class D. Please come to see Chabashira-sensei in the faculty office.」

I thought that I'll be dragged the whole time but it seems that lady luck it's still by my side. I could hear in the distance that someone had called for me. This was my cue to leave, the opportunity I didn't know I was waiting for.

「Kiryuin, can you let me go?」I asked.

「I'm no longer a Kiryuin but an Ayanokouji.」Kiryuin said. There is no way I can call her that! It would be the most bizarre thing in the world after being called Ayanokouji-sensei. Which already happened when I taught Tsubasa back then. Just remembering it makes me shudder.

「Didn't you hear the announcement? I need to go!」I demanded. It may be a bit rude but I had the feeling that no matter what I do I won't get rid of her.

「I did it but I don't care. By the way Kiyo, my birthday is on April 10th. I want a ring.」 She said nonchalantly while at the same time she showed me her left hand.

「You may not but I do. Wait Kiyo?!」I asked, I definitely didn't expect her to give me a nickname nor anything about a ring. She's really into becoming my wife, huh?

「It's a nickname, don't you like it? Or you prefer darling!」 Kiryuin said the last part in a seductive tone directly to my ear, making me shiver.

「Kiyo is fine.」I reluctantly accepted, it would be troublesome if anyone would hear her call me darling. I didn't even want to think what would happen to Tsubasa if she does, she'll probably have a heart attack.

「I knew you would like it.」Kiryuin said proudly. I wouldn't call it liking, it would be more accurate to say that I chose the one which would give me less headaches.

「Speaking of that, I want you to give me one too.」Kiryuin said. Giving nicknames was uncharted terrain so I had low expectations on whether she would like it or not.

「How about Kiryuin-chan?」

「Rejected!」How harsh! Even though I made my best effort. Well not that I had anything more to work with in the first place.

「Then how do you expect me to call you? I only know your last name.」I asked, one of my eyebrows was raised to make my point more clear.

「Oops! My bad then, the name is Kiryuin Fuka from Class 2-A, or should I say Ayanokouji Fuka from today onwards.」Kiryuin grinned when she spoke.

So her name was Fuka, then what should be a good nickname? Unfortunately I couldn't come up with one or that was what I thought until I remembered something.

「Fuka-tan?」I spoke doubtedly, it was something I had heard in a maid cafe. Come to think of it, why was I there in the first place? Not that it matters at this point.

「Ew! Gross.」She said jokingly.

「Fuka-chan?」This was my last option, it was that or just call by her name. Honestly I wasn't even sure why I was following her whims in the first place. Oh! Right, I can barely say no to one of them.

「Much better, dear husband of mine.」Fuka-chan said, then she gave a peck on the cheek. I had to say that felt good.

「Let's go and see whatever that teacher of yours wants.」