Chapter XV: Trophy husband

Third person's POV

Inside a room in the first year's dormitory, three beautiful girls were sleeping. Those girls were Nanase Tsubasa, Kushida Kikyo and Asahina Nazuna. They had big smiles on their faces like they were having a pleasant dream.

Unfortunately that dream was about to end, all thanks to a ring of a certain alarm. It was an alarm that Nanase had set as a safeguard, they wouldn't want to be late on their second day of school.

The three of them were moving trying to go back to sleep, whatever they were dreaming was something they didn't want to end. Sadly their small battle didn't last long, soon they found themselves awake.

「Can you turn off that damn alarm!?」Kushida said. The way she spoke was so different that anyone would think that she was a different person. However the one who had spoken was her real self, the one she wanted to hide in the eyes of the world.

「Sorry, Kikyo-san.」Nanase said. She was read as a tomato, whatever she had been dreaming was quite naughty. At the same time she had picked up her phone and turned off the alarm.

「Good morning you two.」Asahina said happily. Unlike the other two her dream didn't end halfway, thus it wasn't strange her current mood.

「Good morning Nazuna-san, Kikyo-san.」Nanase said.

「Good morning Nazuna-chan, Tsubasa-chan.」Kushida said. She had spoken with a sweet tone that made it seem that her previous outburst was nothing but her getting up on the wrong side of the bed.

Yesterday the five of them came to an agreement although some of them did it reluctantly. What kind of girl would accept to share her boyfriend with other girls? The only one willing to share was Kiryuin but that was only with Asahina.

Nevertheless none of them wanted to be left out thus how the agreement was made. Still if they wanted their strange relationship to work they had to get along and what better way to make bonds than living under the same roof.

「I'm going to take a quick shower, the two of you can use the main bath.」Nanase said.

Between the four of them she was the most dissatisfied with the agreement as she was already winning by a mile streak. The only reason she had accepted was that she was going to be the main wife.

She was going to be in charge of who else joins them because there was no way Ayanokouji wouldn't do it again. Also she was responsible for assigning house chores to the inhabitants of the apartment.

That's why she couldn't take a long bath like she would like to, she was on cooking duties today. She was going to prepare a traditional japanese breakfast for five people so she should hurry up, she needed all the time she could.

「You can go first, Kikyo-chan.」Asahina said. Like every normal teenager, the first thing she was doing after waking up was to check on her phone.

Asahina was the most likable girl in the second year, thus it was no wonder she had tons of friends. The day before she had declined all kinds of invitations with the excuse that she was feeling sick. So it wasn't a surprise to find tons of messages to get better soon.

She being the kind girl she was, she was replying to each one of them, thanking them for their worries. What she couldn't believe was that she even got messages from people who she usually doesn't interact with.

While she was doing it, she received a message from one of her close friends. She was telling her to check the school forum. She thought about ignoring it for the time being, she still had replies to write after all.

Still the same message kept popping up from her other friends thus her curiosity was at its peak, so she used her phone to check the school forum. However she wasn't prepared for what she saw, in fact no one would. There was a post titled: trophy husband, the author of said post was Ayanokouji Fuka.