Omake V: Interview

Third Person's POV

It was late in the night, inside one apartment there were few people reunited. They were all girls, however unlike most would be thinking this wasn't a girls night. They were gathered for another purpose that was to cheer up for someone they loved.

They were members of the known Ayanokouji family; almost all of the female members were present except for one, this was Tachibana Akane who has recently graduated. They were in the living room sitting on the couches, in front of them there was a big screen.

Currently they were watching the Rio de Janeiro Olympic Games, where someone they cherished was participating. He was Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, the only male member of the Ayanokouij family.

How in the world did he end up there when he was still a student, well the answer was simple. He was recommended by the swimming teacher who was a retired athlete. He thought that it would be a shame to let his talent be a waste when he broke the fifty meter freestyle world record in swimming at the age of 15.

That's why during the end of his first year, he was offered an invitation for a trial. The opportunity to represent Japan in the Olympic Games was within his hands, at first he thought about refusing because of his soon to be born daughter. However he was persuaded by all his girls to do it.

「Hey Sae-chan, look, it's daddy's turn.」Hoshinomiya said excitedly. Her small daughter only smiled in response.

「Sensei I don't think she's old enough to see.」Ichinose said.

「Honami-chan I told you to stop calling me sensei.」Hoshinomiya said.

「Sorry Chie-chan, force of habit.」Ichinose said.

「Actually Honami-chan, I read that babies can see since birth. The problem is that they can't see that far.」Kushida said.

「Look, Kiyotaka-san took the lead.」Nanase said happily.

「As expected of my husband.」Kiryuin said smugly.

「You can do it, Kiyotaka-kun.」Ichinose said cheerfully.

「Go Kiyotaka-kun.」Kushida said.

Different types of cheering can be heard inside the room. The screen showed that between all the participants Ayanokouji was the one on the lead, the gap between him and the other participants wasn't that big but it was growing with each second.

「The participant Ayanokouji has just finished, he has a time of 19.98 seconds. No way! Did he just break the world record?」The commentator said astonished. Ayanokouji had broken the world record by almost one second.

「Second place has a time of 21.40 seconds, not even close. This is no longer a match for first place but second place. It seems that Japan is taking the gold this time.」The commentator said excitedly.

「Did you hear that, Sae-chan? Your daddy is the best, right?」Hoshinomiya said cheerfully. She was hugging her baby.

「I didn't expect less of my husband.」Kiryuin said proudly.

「Fuka-san, please change the channel. I just got a message from Mii-chan. Kiyotaka-kun is about to be interviewed.」Kushida said.

After hearing that, Kiryuin took the remote to switch channels. Immediately the screen showed a top naked Ayanokouji talking with a beautiful sports reporter. She was looking at Ayanokouji as if he was a piece of meat.

None of his lovers could blame her as they had done the same at some point still they couldn't help but get jealous. It didn't help that she was emphasizing her cleavage and Ayanokouji had already taken a peek.

「So Kiyotaka, how do you feel about breaking a world record?」The sports reporter asked. Unfortunately for the members of the Ayanokouji family the interview was done in Chinese, so they couldn't understand it.

「Nothing, it's just a world record.」Ayanokouji said nonchalantly. He spoke in fluent Chinese, like if it was his mother tongue.

「That's my husband for you.」Kiryuin said.

「What!? Do you speak Chinese Fuka-san?」Nanase asked.

「I don't but I can guess what she asked.」Kiryuin said. A big grin formed in her face.

「Mii-chan, you're on speaker.」Kushida said.

「Hello everyone, to summarize she just asked about how he felt about breaking a world record, Ayanokouji-kun said that it was nothing. Now she is asking if he is single, woah how forward.」Wang said.

「What did he say?」Kushida asked

「Oh! How sweet. He just said that he is happily engaged. Now he's sending some greetings to all of you. Wait for me too?」Wang said.

The screen showed that Ayanokouji was moving his hand as a form of greeting. He had what his lovers call a big smile full of love but to the common eye he was just smiling softly.

Author's notes

Hello there, thank you for reading. I know that I said that I'll start working on the next chapter but I just have to write this. Originally I had planned to write something different but I just couldn't picture how to do it. There were supposed to be more comments from the other girls but that would be a spoiler so I had to change it.

I'd like to clarify that I'm not sure how the Olympics works as I've never watched them so if something doesn't make sense let it pass. That's all folks see you in the next chapter.