Chapter XXI: Club Fair

Kiyotaka was lying in a bed in the infirmary, his eyes were closed as he was trying to get some sleep as he had a feeling that he won't be able to do it tonight. Unfortunately it didn't seem he would get any rest as no matter what he would do, he couldn't fall asleep.

He had tried everything he could think of, he even went as far as to try what was taught in that place to no avail. It was then he decided to try something mundane as counting imaginare sheeps, only to give up after reaching 1000.

Tired of his effort going to waste, Kiyotaka took his phone and started doing something productive like looking on the internet on how to manage a harem. Kiyotaka hoped there was one somewhere as he had no idea of how to deal with it.

He was surfing on the internet when a notification popped up on the screen. It was a text from one of his girlfriends, Kiryuin Fuka, his self-proclaimed wife had sent him a photo. Curious about what it could be, Kiyotaka opened the message app.

It was a photo of a group of girls entering what appeared to be a lingerie store in the background, said group of girls were his girlfriends. Also in the front of the photo, Fuka was making a peace sign while smiling seductively. Attached was a message that said that he should be looking forward to tonight.

'I guess I won't sleep tonight." Kiyotaka thought tiredly, he had been on a streak of sleepless nights until yesterday, and as things were, it seemed that he would start a new one, not that he minded of course.

Kiyotaka was someone detached to his own emotions, all thanks to his upbringing. That was why, despite all the trouble it looked like to be, he was grateful towards that god.

Kiyotaka had never expected to feel something so foreign like love, at least not that easy. He had thought it would take years until he could feel something akin to that. In fact he would always avoid saying that word, he couldn't be blamed as he had the feeling that it would come as fake.

However that didn't mean he couldn't express it through actions as that felt more natural for some unknown reason. Thus he would rely a lot on skinship, from holding hands to making love.

"I'll take care of the rest." was all that Kiyotaka sent.

Tonight he was going to engrave in their bodies how much he loved them, actions spoke louder than words after all. For that to happen, there was a certain thing he needed, otherwise he might not be able to go all out.

Being in the infirmary was a blessing as he could find it there. Thus, he left the comfort of the bed and went to check the drawers, after some minutes he found what he wanted. He was about to take it when he heard a knock on the door of the infirmary.

Taking that into one of his pockets, he went to open the door. Once he did it, Kiyotaka found someone he knew. It was no other than the Student Council President, Horikita Manabu.

"Hello again, president." Kiyotaka said with an ounce of surprise.

"Ayanokouji, I was looking for you." Manabu said.

"What does the Student Council President need from me?" Kiyotaka asked curiously.

"Have you seen Tachibana?" Manabu asked.

Manabu had tried to search for her through the location of her phone, only to find the phone but not the owner of said phone. Following the most logical action, he started to search for the last person he saw Akane with.

"She's sleeping in that bed." Kiyotaka said nonchalantly, at the same time he moved a little so Manabu could see where he was pointing at.

"Thank you." Manabu said before he started walking to where Akane was.