THIRTY-THREE

ALORA'S POV

Growing up, I didn't care for love. I didn't care for life, and I didn't care for a lovely life. Sadly enough I was contempt with the life I had, wasn't the best, but it could be worse.

Growing up I was a really sad girl, and lonely one too. I always had this weird lonely peace, I was a depressed teenager and the fact that I went to a private school made it worse, with all those show of teenagers. It wasn't like I was intimidated by their money, my parents well filthy rich afterall, I was intimidated by the fact that they all had their little groups of friends and none of them even spared me a chance or the benefit of the doubt....

To be honest when I married Avraam's father, I had no issue with Avraam, and it wasn't as though he shared or loved his father as much as I loved my mother, it was just a 'hello father' 'bye father' relationship he had with his father, which made me question his real intention of Killing my mother, as we all walked in, I was counting the guards Avraam had located inside...

So far I had counted 50 guards just standing there like emotionless robot, waiting for orders. Men, this was not going to be easy. "That's alot of guards for an impotent man, what's he protecting? His hope for a better tomorrow?" Came Rome's voice from the really tiny earpiece Tiffany and I wore...

We didn't let Severino in on some certain things, like he didn't know about the earpiece or the camera or the microphone. His allegiance was still very much questioned, most especially by Pablo "shut up" Pablo said to Rome....

Walking into what I assume to be Avraam's office we saw him seated behind his desk doing drugs, and let me tell you something. It took a lot of good restraint from my part to not go over there and do drugs with him, then kill him after..

"Ahn! Severino, welcome welcome, please take a seat" Avraam gestured and my uncle took a seat while Tiffany and I stood behind him like slaves "Thank you for accepting to see me Avraam!" My uncle said "I could never turn down a visit from the Sicilian Mafia, I look up to you guys" Avraam said like the sly little bitch that he was...

"Vincenzo sends his regards, and made sure I brought you something to thank you, if you take us up on our offer" my uncle said "well I'd be honoured to hear what you have to offer me Mr Caruso" Avraam said, changing his tone to a more business like tone...

"We will like to merge with you, seeing as you have the Mexicans coming for you. We both know that in order to take them out you need allies" my uncle started "rumours have it, Alora's mother corpse were in the hospital you destroyed, we all know what that means" my uncle said lowly but a threat underlying his words

"Alora killed my father" Avraam said justifying his actions "Oh! Take my word, we Italians partake in your grief. She killed the son of my brother's best friend too, I'm sure you must have heard about it" Avraam stood up walking to his tiny bar and pouring vodka for himself and my uncle I presume, the asshole didn't even ask us if we needed anything....

Handing one over to my uncle, my uncle politely turned it down "ahn! Thank you, but I'd rather be sober to strike this deal" my uncle reasoned. Shocking to everyone, Severino hadn't had anything to drink the whole day, which was a huge self-control on his part seeing as he drank for a living. "I did hear of his murder, my condolence!" Avraam sympathized

"Thank you! but we all know you went too far when you killed her mother and she will surely be coming for you. You'd need all the help you could get" Severino said "and what's in it for you guys?" Avraam asked "the same thing, we need your allegiance so we can take her down once and for all!" My uncle said with a wicked smile, even I believed that he truly wanted to take me down..

"And why did Vincenzo send you instead of coming himself?" Avraam asked "I think I'm more than qualified to strike this deal with you" my uncle said clearly offended "and Vincenzo has been in mourning, he did send his regards and gifts" my uncle pointed towards Tiffany and I, flicking his hand as if signaling us to move, and we moved to Avraam's side, the thing is Vincenzo had no idea about what was going on.

Grabbing Tiffany's wrist Avraam brought her to his lap sniffing her hair and sighing as though he found something intoxicating, I just stood behind him massaging his shoulders. My uncle brought out a paper from his file "These are the papers to make the deal official" Severino said , "sign it and the Sicilian Mafia would be fifty-fifty partners with the Russians"

"I think I'd go through it and send you a signed copy when I'm done" Avraam said playing with Tiffany's hair, I knew he wasn't going to sign these papers that easy, bringing out my dagger "I'd sign it, if I were you" I said dragging my knife on his neck "you wouldn't want to die now, would you?"

"Alora, I was wondering when you would come" Avraam exclaimed, Tiffany stood up from his lap and my uncle stood up from his chair, both of them aiming their guns at the door. Guards came bursting in all aiming guns at us...

"I'd call off your guards If I were you" I said "and why the fuck would I do that?" He asked "because as I'm talking to you, I have a guard with a gun directed at Bolsena, with the sole order 'if I don't make it out alive, kill her', you wouldn't want to see your dear Bolsena dead, now would you?"

And he was quiet, who said life would be easy?

*********
Until next time muchachos 🍑

Marhthildarh

Xxxxxx