chapter 2

In the previous chapter:
The daredevils at the college!!!

*In Oberoi mansion Delhi*

A person is sleeping on his bed with dried tears and a photo in his hands. He was sweating a lot, probably having a bad dream.

'SHIVAAY.... Please listen to me once... It's not my fault... Please trust me', someone begged.

'how to trust you ANIKA?  Specially after what you did with my mom!', Shivaay yelled.

'shivaay, please listen to me once, or else you'll regret it', Anika yelled back losing her temper.

'never, and regret would be the last thing that I would ever feel for throwing you out', Shivaay shouted and pushed her out of the house despite her cryings and pleadings.

'NOOO!!! Anika please come back', Shivaay shouted and his dream broke.

The dream broke his sleep and he observed that it was 5'o clock in the morning. He signed looking at the photo in his hands.

'where are you and my prince/princess Anika? I miss you a lot... And as you said, I regret that moment of our life's and am still regretting it. You know, mom doesn't even speak yo me now and I know I deserve it... Please forgive me Anika, please come back into my life... I'm empty without you. This house is empty without you. I don't even know how my child looks like and it's all my fault... I ruined it all', Shivaay cried in front of the photo and, after a while, he freshened up and went to the gym.

After three hours of workout, he came back to his room, had a bath and got ready in a tuxedo. Then, he went down for breakfast and he greeted everyone and everyone except Tej- Jhanvi (parents of Omkara and Rudra), Shakti-Pinky (parents of Shivaay), Gouri and Bhavya, wished him back. He sighed sadly, had his breakfast and left for his office.

*In New York*

Two boys are seen working out in a gym. After three to four hours of intense workout, they settled down on their couches to relax a bit.

'Manik, it's already 9'o clock in the morning and our sleepy heads are still asleep. I think we should wake them up now', the first boy said.

'yeah, you're absolutely right Sid! We have college at 11, we should quickly wake them up', said Manik.

'okay, so I'll go and wake Avu', Sid said.

'and I'll go and wake Nandu', Manik said.

'NO!! You are not going to my sister's room now', both the boys yelled at eachother.

'you are not going to Nandu's room', Sid yelled.

'neither are you going to Avu's room', Manik yelled.

'stop it both of you!! Nandu and Avu are already awake so, stop whining like kids about this topic and go get ready, and come down for breakfast', Anika and Khushi yelled in frustration, listening to the boys dramatic quarrel.

'ugh... Fine', the boys said and retired to their respective rooms.

After an hour, all the four of them get ready and come down to have their breakfast and greet eachother, Anika, Khushi and Arnav good morning.