chapter 8

In the previous chapter:
Shivaay apologizes to Dare Devils!!

*Leap of one month*

The Dare Devils were finally done with all their lined up albums and concerts. In this one month, Vaishnavi had become close to the Dare Devils. Abhi and Vaishnavi liked eachother secretly but had not confessed yet. The other Dare Devils were trying to get them to confess. The Dark Angels were also back to the college. They had distanced themselves from Vaish lately as they were angry and kinda jealous that she only hangs out with the Dare Devils.

Shivaay had also tried to tell her to stay away from the Dare Devils on listening to Karthik and Vikram, saying that they are not right for her but, Vaish cut him off saying that she knows how to take the decisions of her life and does not want a third person interfering and trying to control her. Though Shivaay was hurt, he knew she was right and stopped that conversation.

*In college*

The Dare Devils and Vaish were sitting in the canteen and chatting with eachother. Suddenly, the principal had called Manik, Sid, faisu, Abhi and Rii to the principal cabin. The girls were sitting and having their food when a student came there.

'Nandini, Avneet, Manik and Siddharth has called you to come to the first storeroom immediately', said the student and went away. Nandini, Avneet and the other girls found it fishy. But nonetheless, Avneet and Nandini decided to check.

'Why would the boys call us to the storeroom? I feel something is off about this', expressed Avu.

'Deja vu.... I think we should text the boys about this and confirm it', Nandu whispered in Avu's ear so taht none could hear them.

Immediately the girls texted about this to Manik and Sid. The boys immediately replied to the girls warning them not to go there as they had not called them. The girls agreed with it and went back to the canteen and settled back in their place and explained the situation to the girls.

It had been half an hour since the boys had been to the principal's cabin and none of them had returned yet. The girls tried calling them but none were receiving. This worried the girls. They were about to go to the principal's cabin to fetch the boys but suddenly a group of students came in front of them.

'P.. please come near the storeroom soon... The boys are fighting with the doors closed... The principal is calling you girls', they said in a hurry and led the girls to the storeroom.

The storeroom doors were closed. Only thrashing sounds and falling of bodies were heard. The girls had partially guessed what is happening and their eyes widened.

'Boys... Open the door.... MANIK, SID, ABHI, RII, FAISU...', the girls yelled and banged on the door continuously. After a few more tries, the boys opened the door and came up looking all messed up and angry. There was still no sight of Manik and Sid, they were still inside so, the Nandu and Avu immediately rushed in.

Manik and Sid were standing in the middle of the storeroom glaring at some bloodied bodies and their eyes were bloodshot red. Nandu and Avu immediately knew that they are furious and hugged them calm their anger but, the boys were heck furious and looked like they would burn the whole world instantly.

'What happened?', asked Nandu and Avu. By now, the rest of the Dare Devils, Vaish and the principal had also entered inside.

'Call mom, dad and bua immediately', the boys deadpanned to the principal.

'What? Why? The matter may be anything, we'll sort it out calmly', the principal uttered, completely unaware of the situation.

'We don't need your advice, just call them and inform them to come here immediately', yelled Manik.

'O... okay', the principal stuttered in fear and immediately called Arnav, Khushi and Anika asking them to come to the college immediately saying that there's an important issue. The trio had agreed.

'Where are your cousins and their girlfriends Vaish?', asked Sid in a deathly calm voice.

'I don't know... Should I check out?', asked Vaish. Sid nodded and asked her to take Abhi along for safety. Vaish was confused by this but nonetheless agreed.

After a few minutes, they entered with the Dark Angels who looked slightly nervous and scared.

'How dare you freaking brats...', fumed the boys and launched on Karthik and Vikram and started punching them mercilessly. The duo tried fighting them but they were not able to.

The principal was scared seeing the improvement of the fight and immediately called Arnav asking him to come fast and also called the Oberois and the other boys' parents who were beaten up earlier.

First came Arnav, Khushi and Anika. They immediately rushed towards the storeroom as informed by the principal and were shocked to see the boys hitting someone harshly. The trio immediately rushed towards them and separated them from the two boys.

'Leave me... I'll kill these jerks today', yelled Manik and Sid in anger.

'Shut up boys! First tell us the reason why you want to kill them, later we'll see what to do', fumed the trio at the boys behaviour.

'They......

Will be continued in the next chapter😜😜

PROMO:
SHIVIKA MEET!?

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Why do you think the boys are angry?

Will Shivaay and Anika meet?

Will Shivaay learn about his children?

Will Nandu and Sid learn about their father?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode