chapter 3

In the previous chapter:
A bit of past of shivika's life, MaNan and SidNeet moments!!!

*In Oberoi Mansion*

It is a bright morning and the weather was sweet. The obros (Shivaay, Omkara, Rudra) were chilling outside near the pool. Just then, Karthik, Vikram, Vaishnavi, Naira and Aditi came there, along with Gouri and Bhavya.

'mom, dad, chachus, chachi, we have to tell you something', said Vikram hesitantly.

'yaa, tell what's the matter vikky. And Vaishu when did you come? Did your parents come along?', Shivaay asked.

'maamu, I came to India Today morning and no, mom and dad didn't come along as they had some important meetings lined up', Vaishnavi answered him.

'and... And... We all- I mean me, Karthik, Aditi, Vaishu and Naira....', Vikram stuttering was trailed off by Bhavya.

'you all what Vikky? Can someone tell us what is the matter clearly?', Bhavya asked and Vikram nudged Karthik to carry on. Karthik glares at him first but then, sighs and takes a deep breath.

'chachi, we all have got a seat in the most reputed college in the world and, Vaishu, Naira and Aditi's parents have given them consent... So can we three too accept the offer?', Karthik asked.

'hmm... You ofcourse can. But what is the college name?', Omkara asked.

'Imperial institution, Newyork', said Vaishu.

'what??', Gouri and Bhavya asked in shock.

'what happened to you both, Gouri bhabhi and Bhavya? Why are you so shocked?', asked Rudra suspiciously.

'umm... I mean Imperial institution is the world's largest and best institution... To get a seat there, is like a far away dream come true... Out of lakhs of profiles only s hundred best students manange to get inside this institution', Gouri said, covering up her shocked state.

'and we are really very happy and proud that these  5 have managed to get a seat in that university', Bhavya added.

Listening to this, the obros attention turned towards the younger clan and Gouri and Bhavya sighed in relief as they managed to get out of the obros suspicious glance. Seeing the obros busy with the younger clan, Bhavya pulled Gouri to a side.

'what do you think about this dii?', asked Bhavya.

'I think there is no problem with this Bhavu... If our children go there, they can build their career brighter and maybe become friends with anu dii's and Arnav bhai's children', Gouri said hopefully.

'ya that's good... When will anu dii call us?', asked Bhavya.

'i don't know but last time she called, she said us that their children have joined their institution and are famous over a day', Gouri chuckled remembering Anika's words.

'yeah... Gouri dii, let's go back or else, the brothers would get suspicious once again', Bhavya said and Gouri nodded. The duo went back and stood back in their places in time.

'mom, Chachi, you both don't have any problem with us joining there na?', asked Vikram and the duo said they don't have any problem with that.

'so it's decided then, you all are joining Imperial and all of us are shifting to New York', said Rudra.

'yeah!!!', the younger clan cheered.

'we are shifting to New York?', Gouri asked, trying to sound normal.

'ya Gouri, didn't you hear is earlier? We had recently got a deal with a world famous company in New York, which would take a long time to get completed maybe, 2- 5 years so, they have decided to shift to New York', explained Omkara.

'ohh... Sorry, I didn't hear it as I went out to attend a call from my office', Gouri said and Omkar nodded.

'okay then, go pack your stuff boys!! We need to reach there aa soon as possible as the University started a week ago itself', Aditi and Naira chimed and they nodded and the younger clan went from there.

'hmmm.... I wish my prince or princess and Anika are also happy and safe where ever they are', Shivaay mumbled to himself but, it was audible to RiKara (Gouri+Omkara) and RuVya (Rudra+Bhavya) too.

'don't worry about them bro in law... Anika dii will take care of them very nicely. Infact they would be living a royal and lavish life', Gouri snorted at Shivaay.

'yaa, our dii knows to take care of herself and the children', Bhavya commented.

'children?', Shivaay asked in shock.

'yaa, they are twins... but, it's not your concern now!', Gouri and Bhavya said and went from there.

Omkar and Rudra were about to confront them but, Shivaay stopped them from doing so.

'Om, Rudra, Don't do that! They are right in their place... I was the one who hurt Anika and as sisters, they are right. Don't ask them anything about this', Shivaay said and they nodded sadly.

*In New York*

The Dare Devils were sitting in a reserved part of the pub having non alcoholic drinks and discussing something.

'guys, our next concert is after two weeks in California', reminded Abhishek.

'and the next album release is day after tommorow', added Faisal.

'yaa guys!! So everyone are ready to rock right?', Sid asked.

'yes!!! 101% ready!!', the Dare Devils cheered.

'I and Avu have already designed all of our clothes and it'll be ready by tommorow', Nandu said.

'yup!! And all our client meetings are postponed for two weeks so that we can concentrate on the concern and album stuff', Avu said.

'I have taken care of the arrangements for the California concern, place, residence, food, travelling, everything', said Riyaz.

'me and Sid have made sure that our identities remain hidden and will control the media', said Manik and Sid nodded.

'I and Jaanat have made sure all the arrangements for the album launch are perfect', said Anushka.

'and the safety of our instructions is our responsibility', added Jannat.

'okay then, we are all set to rock the stage and set the media on fire once again in the month... So cheers', Sid said dramatically and all laughed and said, 'cheers to all of us'.

After having their drinks, the partners started to dance with eachother while Abhishek sat there grumpily, cursing god sweetly for not giving him a girlfriend. The Dare Devils noticed this and giggled before pulling him onto the dance floor with them and they all danced crazily, enjoying eachother's company.

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️