chapter 12

In the previous chapter:
The deal!

The next day, Shivaay called Manik, Sid, Nandini and Avneet's office number (because they did not give their personal numbers). Siddharth's PA picked up the call.

- ON THE CALL -

"Ishaan Mehra speaking. May I know who this is?" Asked Siddharth's PA.

"It's Shivaay Singh Oberoi speaking. May I get one of your bosses number?" Shivaay asked.

"No sir. I am not allowed to share their personal numbers to anyone. But, you may pass on your message for them. I'll share it with them." Ishaan answered.

"Umm... Okay. I have kept a business party tommorow evening at my mansion for signing the new deal. I warmly invite Mr. Siddharth, Ms. Nandini, Mr. Manik and Ms. Avneet attend the party." Shivaay informed.

"Okay sir, I'll pass them the information." Ishaan said and cut the call.

- CALL ENDS -

Shivaay's POV

I just called and invited the kids to the business party. Well, the party is just a reason to invite them to our mansion. My family was delighted by the news that me and Annika have two kids. But, my parents, uncle, aunt, Gouri and Bhavya just hate me for what I did. I mean, I do deserve all of it for what I had done to my love- Annika. I just wish the kids attend the party, even if it is just for a while.

I was lost in my deep thoughts yet again, thinking of Annika, my kids and I had a lot of questions unanswered in my mind. I was bought out of trance due to Karthik calling me.

"Chachu, I have talked with the event organiser. He'll be arriving tommorow morning. I have also paid him the advance." Karthik informed. I just nodded.

"Chachu, I have called the caterers and have given them the menu of dishes they have to prepare. They have agreed and would arrive tommorow evening when the party starts." Vikram informed.

"I, Naira and Aditi have shortlisted all the guests to be invited. I have also shared the list with your PA and have asked him to invite all the guests." Vaishnavi said and went from there. I sighed and looked down, feeling a strong headache.

POV ENDS

At Infinity Mansion

Nandini and Sid were pacing around in Sid's room looking very angry. Manik and Avneet were watching them in silence, giving them the space they need.

"Can you believe this? Mr. Oberoi pulled out a party stunt just to make sure me and Sid visit his so called mansion..." Nandini flared in anger.

"Yeah... That prick of a person knew that we can't refuse or turn down the invitation as he is signing the deal. If we do not go there, it might create a news in the media." Siddharth snarled.

"Guys... Calm down, we can still figure a way out." Avneet suggested.

"Yeah, you are right. Why are we even worried about him? We would figure a way out." Repeated Siddharth and Nandini.

"I think we should attend the party." Manik said thoughtfully.

"What?" The trio gasped in horror.

"Yeah, I think it is the perfect time to reveal ourselves. Mom, dad and bua were waiting for this moment from years. Why don't we use this opportunity to expose our true identities..." Manik suggested.

"Hmm... You are right Manik. But, what will we tell mom, maamu and maami?" Nandini questioned.

"We will tell them the truth. At the party, we are going to reveal our true identities as business personalities and a week later, we are going to officially take over our position in our company. I mean we cannot hide forever na..." Siddharth explained.

"Okay fine, we are doing this!" All four of them exclaimed together.

Later that night, they shared everything with their parents and got their approval for public reveal. The parents were happy to see their children taking up their responsibilities seriously.

The next morning, the rising sun bought new possibilities and opportunities along with him. The weather was slightly cold die to the cold winds blowing, yet there was the bright sun shining gloriously. It was an indication of today's explosion.

ANNIKA'S POV

I was sitting in the balcony of my room, sipping my morning coffee and enjoying the weather. I was thinking about what the kids told yesterday.

It is really good that the kids are ready to take up their responsibility and reveal themselves and I'm very happy and proud about that. Even I have decided to uncover my identity on rhe same day.

But am I okay with the kids going to the Oberoi mansion? What I'd they discover the truth that I have hid from them for years now? Will they hate me for that? Shee.... Why will my kids hate me? I have done nothing wrong! Yaar Annika, you think a lot...

Anyways, back to my main concern, will they be safe there? I have just lost the little bit of trust I had on Shivaay after that college incident. Will he harm the kids again? I can't take any risk again. What shall I do? Maybe I should appoint body guards for all four of them. Yes, I should do that. I will talk about it with Arnav bhai and Khushi bhabhi too.

POV ENDS

PROMO:
The party!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️