chapter 4

In the previous chapter:
The oberois to shift to New York! Life of the Dare Devils!!

*Leap to a week*

The Dare Devils were out for a concert at California. Karthik, Naira, Vikram, Aditi and Vaishnavi had joined the Imperial institution just a day after the Dare Devils left for California for the concert. The Oberoi siblings, Naira and Aditi hadn't seen the Dare Devils but had heard a lot about them from a bunch of students.

'guys, did you heard the news?', gossiped one of the students in the canteen.

'what news?', asked the other.

'the Dare Devils are back at the college... Rohit (a random name) saw them entering the college just now', said the other one.

'omg... That's really great/bad', came simultaneous replies from the others.

The Dark Angels (group name of Karthik, Vikram, Vaishnavi, Aditi and Naira) got curious to see the Dare Devils, as the whole college feared them and most interestingly, they are first year students.

'well we'll, looks like those bullys are back... Why not teach them a lesson in our style', Karthik smirked.

'absolutely Karthik, we're down for it! Let's show them who the real boss is', said Vikram, Aditi and Naira.

'guys... No! Don't you dare do anything stupid. We don't even know them... It's wise to stay out of their way until they try to harm us... We may end up in trouble if we simply try to do anything stupid in front of them...', Vaishnavi tried explaining them.

'oh commonly Vaishu... Don't be a spoil sport... Noone can harm us and moreover we are the Oberois! Noone can do anything to us. Just enjoy the show', Vikram said over confidently.

Later, the Dark Angels except Vaishu, positioned themselves at different places in the canteen and were waiting for the arrival of Dare Devils with a smirk.

After a while, The Dare Devils entered the canteen with their usual attitude and swag. Jannat was a bit ahead of the other Dare Devils and, as she entered, a bit of red chilli went into her eyes, due to the sudden turning on of a table fan nearby.  Jannat shouted in agony and pain due to the chilli powder in her eyes and she was about to rub her eyes but, the gang shouts not to do that and rushes to her. They made her sit and Riyaz was about to go get some ice cubes but, his leg got struck with something and before he should realise what's happening, he was hanging upside down in the air.

'what the-', the Dare Devils yelled in anger.

Before they could react, someone started throwing eggs at them and some of them hit them too. This angered the Dare Devils beyond limits and had triggered their ego factor.

'Damn it!! Guys,brace up yourselves, first we need to help Jann and Ri to recover', Avneet yelled.

'yes... First, someone go to the canteen kitchen and bring some cold water and ice cubes, and yeah... Watch each and every step you take very carefully', said Nandu.

The gang nodded and Faisal immediately went into the canteen kitchen and brought some cold water and ice cubes.

Avneet, Nandini and Anushka immediately helped Jannat rinse her eyes and relieved her from the pain. Within a few minutes, she was back to normal condition. On the other hand, Manik, Siddharth and Abhishek helped Riyaz out of the ropes and made him stand back on his feet properly.

After everything was back to normal, the Dare Devils scanned the canteen ferociously and everyone except the Dark Angels were looking scared.

'tch, tch, tch, tch... Messing up with the Dare Devils? Not bad...', Manik yelled giving everyone a dangerous look.

'well, whoever did this really got some guts out there... May we know who those gutter... Opps, I mean gutty people are...', Siddharth said in a dead pan voice.

'we did!', the Dark Angels except Vaishu stepped up from their places and went in front of Dare Devils. The Dare Devils smirked seeing them.

'well, congratulations!! You guys have got into the really bad books of Dare Devils... Welcome to the hell of Dare Devils', said Anushka and Riyaz together.

'you foolish brats don't even know what you guys have landed yourselves into and we wil make sure that you brats learn a lot of good lessons before you leave the college', said Jannat and Faisal with a smirk.

'You did a war at your back but, we'll get you right now, right in front of you, fair and square', Abhishek said to them and the Dare Devils smirked understanding them.

Within no time, the Dare Devils captured the Dark Angels except Vaishu, and tied them to the nearest poles.

'you fools have a craze of playing such stupid games right... Today we'll show you brats what a real game is', Nandu yelled in anger.

Soon, Abhishek brought some chilli powder and teh Dare Devils, personally blew a good amount of chilli powder into the four's eyes. They yelled and shouted in pain but, the Dare Devils didn't budge. Vaishnavi tried stopping them but, the Dare Devils warned her to stay back. Vaishu got scared and stepped back, trying to think something which can stop them.

'how is the feeling brats? Is it paining too much?', Avu taunted them.

'ahhh... Leave us you bit-', Aditi yelled in pain and Nandu immediately slapped her hard.

'dare you complete that word bitch', Nandu yelled in anger, making Aditi cower back in fear.

Later, the Dare Devils throw a lot of rotten eggs and tomatoes and some waste, stinky food at the four of them and also wrote "losers" on the four's foreheads and pasted a warning sticker of Dare Devils on them and left from there.

Later, Vaishu immediately freed them up from the ropes and led them out of the canteen while the rest of the canteen were still in a shock zone.

PROMO:
The oberois at Imperial institution! Fight between Shivaay and Dare Devils!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️