Chapter 15

In the previous chapter:
Broken ties!! 

Nandini's POV

A month had passed by after Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi's so-called 'party'. A lot of things had happened in this one month. We- the Dare Devils (number one music band of the world) revealed our faces to the world. From then to till now we are still trending. Gouri and Bhavya maasi had come to visit us the other day and even told is about their sons rude behaviour. Well, Karthik and Vikram do not deserve my maasis after what they did...

Today was a big day because of two reasons... One to reveal our identities and take over our companies... The second one is a surprise for everyone...

Currently, I was getting ready in my room with Avneet, and the rest of our girl gang.

"You are looking bomb Nandu and Avu, Manik and Sid's definitely gonna have a hard time controlling today." Anushka teased and I blushed. So did Avneet.

"Are they seriously gonna control?" Jannat added and everyone except me and Avu laughed.

"Shut up girls..." Avu groaned and the laughter increased.

"Honestly, you both are looking drop dead gorgeous." Navya and Vaishnavi complimented and we thanked her with a smile.

"So are all of you." Me and Avu said in the same time.

POV ENDS

N

andini's outfit 👆

Avneet's outfit 👆

Avneet's outfit 👆

Time skip to evening

At Oberoi Mansion:

"Om, Rudy, is everything set? Shall we leave?" Shivaay asked desperately.

"Yes Bhai, everything is set. We'll leave as soon as mom, dad, chachu and chachi are here." Om informed.

"No need to wait. We are here. Let's leave." The elders said, while coming downstairs.

With this, the Oberois left to the business party of the Rajputs and Raizadas. Shivaay and the others were very excited as they knew that Siddharth and Nandini would also be present there.