chapter 6

In the previous chapter:
Shivaay fight with the Dare Devils!!

'Thinking how will they get expelled? Well, when the mysterious trustees of this institution are their parents, noone can stop them', Faisal said pointing at MaNan and SidNeet.

'and the four of them are the owners of this college and if they say, your nephews and their friends would get expelled within no time', said Jannat.

'And you think our Chachu will believe you?', mocked Karthik and Vikram.

'well, we don't give a damn if you and your chachu believe us or not. Well, but also, for this audacity of yours, we'll surely get your wish of getting expelled fulfilled. 5 minutes for five people are enough', Avneet said with a emotionless face.

'Now we'll show you what we can actually do to you', Nandu added.

Avneet immediately called Arnav. He obviously picked it up in two rings itself and then, she and Nandu started reciting the events happening in the college.

'dad, we want those five no, actually four as the silent girl didn't do anything wrong... Yeah, we want the expulsion letter of the four in four minutes', Avneet spoke in the phone.

'yes maamu... Mr. Oberoi here wants to see how someone can be more powerful than him... Let us teach that to him...', Nandu said.

'Okay my favourite princesses, your work will be done! I'll mail the expulsion letter to you both and now, I'm going to get it signed by your moms', Arnav said and hung up. Noone could hear Arnav's conversation as the phone was not on speaker.

'huh? What happened now? Where are the EXPULSION LETTER? I'M SO SCARED', mocked Vikram.

'tch tch tch... So excited to be expelled? Wait for three more minutes', Manik said with a smirk.

'what happened Mr. Oberoi? Cat caught your mouth at this moment?', Siddharth taunted.

'SHUT UP! Shivaay Singh Oberoi never loses!', Shivaay said over confidently.

Three minutes passed and Avneet and Nandu's phone pinged indicating a e-mail. The girls opened it with a smirk and their smirk widened seeing the mail and they showed it to the rest of the Dare Devils, who too smirked.

'well well Avu, let's just show it to them too... Afterall they need to know', Nandu said throwing a fake pity look at Dark Angels.

'yeah Nandu dii, you're right', Avneet said.

'what do you mean?', yelled Aditi and Naira.

'woah... Calm down bit... I mean girls. This attitude won't work on us', said Jannat and Anushka.

Just then, Avneet and Nandini held out their phone in front of Shivaay and the Dark Angels, showing them the four officially signed expulsion letters. Seeing this, Shivaay and the Dark Angels were hell shocked and scared too.

'W... Who are you?', stuttered Aditi fearfully.

'Not for you to know', smirked Avu and Nandu.

'well... Now that you are expelled, good bye', the Dare Devils said with a victorious smirk.

'No... No, this can't happen', Shivaay shouted.

'Lower your voice Mr. Oberoi, and it did happen so now, GET LOST FROM HERE', Siddharth and Manik shouted back.

Shivaay looked at the Dark Angels who were standing there sad and highly disappointed. Aditi and Naira had been crying. Karthik and Vikram were disappointed and were feeling bad for bringing a bad name to their family. Vaishnavi was sad for the four of them. Then, Shivaay looked at the Dare Devils who were smirking at them, with a look of determination and attitude.

'Look... I am sorry... We are sorry... But please don't do this... It will ruin their careers', Shivaay pleaded. The Dare Devils chuckled darkly at this.

'well, let those who commited the mistake also apologize, then maybe... We will think', Abhi said, causing the rest of the Dare Devils smirk wider.

PROMO:
Tashan between Dare Devils and Dark Angels!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do you think the Dark Angels will apologize?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️