chapter 11

In the previous chapter:
Truths revealed!!

The new morning brought new discoveries, happiness and positivity in one's life and sadness, guilt and new challenges in others lifes.

Nandu, Manik, Avu and Sid were getting ready for office as they had a important meeting with their new business partners. The squad decided to skip college for a day for the same reason. They informed their other friends about the plans and promised to meet them in the evening at Aashiyana mansion. The four later had their breakfast along with their parents and later seeked their blessings.

"All the best kids! If you face any problem at any point of time, then immediately call us", Anika said, blessing all four of them.

"Thank you mom/bua", the squad smiled cheekily.

"All the best kids! Rock the meeting", wished Arnav and Khushi.

"Thank you mom-dad/ maamu-maami", the squad smiled cheekily yet again.

Arnav, Khushi and Anika were happy that their children were taking up business responsibilities but, the reason for Dare Devils to handle the meeting was something else.

*At the office*

Manik, Nandini, Siddharth and Avneet entered with formal and cold attitude. The employees bowed and wished them good morning to which, the Dare Devils did not bother to respond. The ladies were busy ogling Manik and Siddharth whereas the men were busy ogling Nandini and Avneet but, the four cared less about it and moved to the conference hall where the investors meeting was being held.

The four entered the conference hall with full confidence and no- non sense attitude. All the company heads attending the meeting stood up and bowed to them irrespective of their ages. One company was shocked yet surprised to see them there. They were.... The Oberoi groups.

Shivaay who had attended the meeting along with Karthik and Vikram was shocked, guilty yet happy. The squad ignored him despite of seeing him, which hurted Shivaay very much but, he covered it up with a smile. Karthik and Vikram, who had observed this gesture were feeling even more remorse.

"Good morning everyone... So, let's start the presentations now", Manik announced.

"And out of all the companies, one best company would be selected for the project and they will be working with us on the deal for three to six months", Sid informed.

Soon, one by one the presentations started and till now, no companies were successful at impressing the squad.

After two hours, the meeting had successfully done and the squad was also successful in selecting the best company.

"Okay, this deal goes to... Oberoi group of companies", Nandu and Avneet declared. Everyone congratulated Shivaay and left the conference hall.

The squad gestured their PAs to bring the Oberois to Manik's cabin. Soon, the squad, Shivaay, Karthik and Vikram were inside Manik's cabin. The squad were seated on one side of the table and they gestured the Oberois to settle down, opposite of them.

"Congratulations on grabbing the deal Mr. Oberoi, your presentation was indeed beautiful", the squad congratulated Shivaay formally.

"Thank you", Shivaay replied with a warm smile but, none were in a mood to return the gesture.

"I never thought we'll be able to grab this deal", Vikram blurted out, Karthik stomped his leg on Vikram's and glared at him to maintain silence.

"Well Mr. Oberoi, we are not some spoilt kids who seek revenge by doing kiddish things like cancelling a deal nor are we forgetful. By the way, you have grabbed this deal because of the good presentation, and we do RESPECT talent. We do not snatch someone's opportunity when they are truly deserving", Nandini said coldly.

"And, we would appreciate it if you would keep it formal and business like. We do NOT want any disturbance from your side in our personal lives. If that happens, this deal is automatically DONE", Avneet warned, to which the Oberois nodded.

"Okay, here are the deal papers. Read and sign them", Manik forwarded some papers to them.

"Who are you- I mean how are you all related to the Raizadas' and Rajputs", Karthik asked, making sure not to offend them in any way. The squad smirked at his question.

"Well, you haven't figured it out yet huh? Anyways, you'll find it out very soon", Sid answered with a dangerous smirk.

"We would like to invite you and your family for a family dinner tonight at Oberoi Mansion... For grabbing a deal with your company... Hope you all would attend", Shivaay invited them, trying his luck after signing the deal papers.

"No, we can't attend the dinner as we are busy", Nandini and Siddharth answered in unison.

"Oh... Okay", Shivaay said with a sad smile.

Later, the Dare Devils came back home and informed their parents about the deal and asked them if thry could handle the whole deal alone. The parents happily agreed. But, the only unknown thing to them was that the deal was given to the Oberois.

*Later that night*

-In Oberoi Mansion-

Shivaay skipped dinner and was lost in deep thinking in his study room. Karthik, Vikram and Vaishnavi bought him food. Naira and Aditi tagged along with them.

"Chachu, please eat something... Don't be hungry", requested Karthik.

"No Karthik, I'm not feeling hungry... You all go and sleep, I'm fine", Shivaay said.

"No chachu, please don't say this. We know you are upset and we are the reason for your sadness... Please forgive us...", Vikram apologised.

"No Vikram, none of you are the reason for my sadness, I alone am responsible for for this... It's all happening because of me... Only if I had been more sensible and trusted her that day... None of this would have happened... It's all because of me", Shivaay said with slight tears. He quickly turned around to hide his tears but, it was already noticed by all.

"We are sorry chachu", Vikram and Karthik hugged him from both the sides.

"I don't know what happened between you and aunt Anika in the past maamu, but all I know is that she is deeply hurt and so are Siddharth and Nandini. This shouldn't have happened. On top of that, the Dark Angels, they just couldn't mind their own business and tried to trouble the Dare Devils for no reason, committed a sin and hot expelled. That has definitely turned their hurt feelings into disgust and maybe even hate... You all have lost their trust and I am very much sure that forgiveness is not easy. But, skipping meals for this is not a way either", Vaishnavi said and walked out of there. All of them looked down and said nothing, as they knew that Vaishnavi was right.

The Dark Angels were slightly relieved as Shivaay started to eat his dinner after listening to Vaishnavi's words. They exit his room to give him some privacy.

Hey guys,
Firstly, thank you guys for waiting patiently for the update and for understanding me. My exams are finally over and from now on, I'll give regular updates!

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Does Shivaay deserve forgiveness?

Does Dark Angels deserve forgiveness?

Liked the bold Vaishnavi?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️