Chapter 14

In the previous chapter:
Outburst of Gouri and Bhavya!

"You want to know the reason?" Bhavya asked. Karthik and Vikram nodded.

"At first, when my sister married to your Shivaay chachu and entered this household, noone liked her, including your so called chachu. They all treated her like shit and always were taunting her." Gouri started and Shivaay looked down in shame.

"Why?" Asked vaishnavi.

"Well you see Vaishnavi, Mrs. Pinky Singh Oberoi wanted a girl named Tia as her daughter in law but, that girl ran away from the wedding because, she loved someone else." Gouri answered.

"But Mr Shivaay Singh Oberoi thought that our dii helped Tia and forcefully married ger as a revenge!" Bhavya said with disgust.

"Then for months they kept tormenting our dii and after a while, when we got married, even us..." Gouri said.

"But later, Shivaay Singh Oberoi found out the 'truth' and apologized to dii and they became a normal couple... Even we were happy for them but-" Bhavya's voice shattered as she spoke.

Flashback

Pinky had met with an accident and she was in coma due to that. One day, when Shivaay was passing through Pinky's room, he saw her gasping for air and Anika's hand on the oxygen mask. He completely misunderstood the scene and he marched towards Anika, pulled her away from Pinky and slapped her.

Then we dragged her to the hall, despite Anika's pleads asking her to listen to him once.

"Shivaay- please listen to me once, it's not what you-"

"Shut up Anika... Just shut up. I do not want to hear another word from your mouth."

"Shi-"

"Get out of my house you bitch. Mom was always right... You were, are and will always be a manipulative money minded bitch. You even tried to kill her today. That's why we say Naam, khoon and Khandan are very important. You had none... No good blood, no name and definitely no family... Maybe that's why your family abondened you... Don't know with how many men you have cheated on me for mon-"

"SHIVAAY!"

"Why are you getting so angry haan? What I'm saying is not wrong! You are a bloody characterless middle class woman and I do not want to see your face ever AGAIN."

"WOW, Mr Oberoi so much hate? Now I think maybe you never loved me... You just pretended. And yeah, I might not have 'name, khoon and khandan' like you say... But I have a pure heart, unlike you. You do not deserve me! Once you know the truth, you'll regret it but, mark my words, I'll never come back to you or your crazy house... I HATE YOU!" she said and marched out of the house forever.

After a few days, Gouri and Bhavya decided to check the CCTV footage to know the real truth about what happened in that room. They were shocked to see that a masked man- who was later found as Shivaay's rival, had removed Pinky's oxygen mask to kill her and fled from there. But Anika saw this and rushed to Pinky to help her but, Shivaay misunderstood the whole scene and humiliated Anika.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

"And also, these so called elders just changed after that, orelse, they would have been the same... So, they too don't deserve us and our dii." Spat Gouri. Tej, Janvi, Pinky and Shakthi looked down.

"Mom..."

"Don't call us that. You have lost your rights. From now on, we are not your mothers!" Gouri yelled, shocking everyone.

"Yeah, you need not refer these selfish women as your mom. Just call us by our name. We do not have any sons from now on." Bhavya added.

"Mom-"

"It's Gouri and Bhavya. We should have done this long back, when you both crossed all your limits..." Spat Gouri.

"And Congratulations Mr. SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI... you finally snatched our kids from us... Don't worry, they're all yours from now on..." Bhavya spoke spitefully.

Then both the sisters marched off towards their respective rooms and locked themselves up.

"Are you happy now?" Omkar yelled at Karthik and Vikram.

"Ofcourse they would Om. Afterall they have succeeded in their mission- of hurting our wifes." Rudra spat.

"You know what? We are now completely ashamed to even refer you as our sons..." Omkar and Rudra said, before marching off towards their respective rooms, to console their hurt wifes.

"Mom... Dad, we're so- sorry" cried Vikram and Karthik, but none of their parents came this time.

Shivaay looked at the scene with extreme sorrow and regret. All of this was happening due to him. Tears were leaking from his eyes and just went back to his room.

On the other side, Karthik and Vikram were repenting on their actions and were regretful about the harsh words they hold their mother and chachi. They were broken as their mothers cut all the ties with them. Aditi and Naina were trying to console them.

PROMO:
A good news!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Your views on Gouri and Bhavya?

Your views on Karthik and Vikram?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️