chapter 9

In the previous chapter:
The Dare Devil boys are heck angry... The mysterious trustees arrive at the college!!

'How dare you freaking brats...', fumed the boys and launched on Karthik and Vikram and started punching them mercilessly. The duo tried fighting them but they were not able to.

The principal was scared seeing the improvement of the fight and immediately called Arnav asking him to come fast and also called the Oberois and the other boys' parents who were beaten up earlier.

First came Arnav, Khushi and Anika. They immediately rushed towards the storeroom as informed by the principal and were shocked to see the boys hitting someone harshly. The trio immediately rushed towards them and separated them from the two boys.

'Leave me... I'll kill these jerks today', yelled Manik and Sid in anger.

'Shut up boys! First tell us the reason why you want to kill them, later we'll see what to do', fumed the trio at the boys behaviour.

'They...', before the boys could speak up, the Oberois i.e., Omkar- Gauri, Rudra- Bhavya and Shivaay entered inside.

'What the hell is happening here?', Shivaay yelled looking at his wounded nephews. Gouri and Bhavya quickly rushed to their sons to help them. Omkar and Rudra were too shocked and angry.

Noone of them had seen Anika till now. Anika's eyes widened for a moment seeing them but immediately put on her cold and 'I Don't know you, nor do I care', mask on.

'Ahmm...', Aarav cleared his throat to gain everyone's attention.

Now, the Oberois looked at the other side and were completely shocked to see Anika, Arnav, Khushi and even the Dare Devils.

'What is-', Omkar was about to speak something but was cut off by Manik.

'Can we tell what happened now?', asked Manik in irritation for getting interrupted last time.

'Yeah', spoke Anika firmly.

'They had planned to defile Avu and Nandu *pointing at the pile of bloodied pile of boys* and these six piece of shits *pointing at Dark Angels* had planned to help them and also devised a plan for them', Sid and Manik roared angrily.

Listening to this everyone were shocked and stunned. Dark Angels had widened their eyes listening to Sid and Manik.

'No, we didn't do-', Karthik spoke but was rudely cut off by Sid.

'Shut the f**k up you jerk! We have proof of your involvement', charged Sid.

Sid immediately pulled out his phone and played a video which showed the Dark Angels, except Vaishu planning against the Dare Devils and the plan they gave to the group of boys. The Oberois were shocked and disgusted by their kids act and were somewhere ashamed to face Anika in that state. Whereas Anika, Khushi and Arnav were boiling in anger seeing this.

Anika and Khushi marched towards the Dark Angels and slapped all four of them tightly. Arnav too slapped Karthik and Vikram.

'How dare you plan such a heinous act against my kids', roared Anika angrily.

' Don't you have any fear of what would happen when you do such an act to the trustees children... if not, we'll show you that today', fumed Khushi.

'You four and those boys are expelled from here and I'll also see which college in the whole world would give you a seat. Also, be ready to go to jail', yelled Arnav. The colours drained off from the Dark Angels and Oberois faces.

'No sir, we didn't mean any harm... They came to us and told us that they were being bullied by the girls of Dare Devils and wanted to show them the taste of their own medicine... So, we had told them to lock up Avneet and Nandini in the dark storeroom all alone... We didn't know they'll do all this.... Please forgive us...', begged Karthik. Avneet and Nandini now went ahead and slapped him hard.

'Bullying? Revenge? Plan? What f**king fools you are. The whole college knows those boys are bad and sadistic yet you ignored that? Would you do the same if your sister or gf was in that place', yelled Avu.

'Leave Nandu... Who are you even telling all this. These brats would never learn because their so called uncle *pointing at Shivaay* is always behind their backs helping them to do all these shits... No idea how many life's they have spoilt... Chee', sneered Nandu. This stabbed Shivaay's heart badly.

'Mom, maamu-maami sign these papers...', Sid forwarded some papers to Anika.

'What are those?', asked Nandu.

'Expulsion letters sissy/ Jaan', said Sid and Manik.

Now, Shivaay's heart broke even more as he got to know that 100% Sid and Nandu are his and Anika's children. He was feeling guilty, angry and disappointed of himself. He was shattered seeing the visible hate and disgust in his kids and Anika's eyes. He just went from there, not able to bear the pain. Anika, Khushi and Arnav signed the papers immediately and left.fro. there with the Dare Devils, after handing over the expulsion letters to the principal.

PROMO:
Nandu and Sid to know the truth?

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Few words for Dark Angels?

Will Nandu and Sid know the truth?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️