chapter 5

In the previous chapter:
Dare Devils v/s Dark Angels... First faceoff!!

After the backfiring of their own plan, the Dark Angels (except Vaishu) were feeling humiliated and angry. Now, they wanted the Dare Devils to regret and make them feel humiliated. They even told the matter to Shivaay, Om and Rudra. Om and Rudra, seeing both the faces of the coin, scolded the Dark Angels itself, for misbehaving with the Dare Devils first. But Shivaay, who loved them blindly, didn't bother to see the other face of the story and said the Dark Angels that he'll make the Dare Devils pay hard for this.

*The next day*

The Dare Devils were sitting in the college canteen, having their cold drinks. At the same time, the Dark Angels enter the college along with Shivaay. The Dark Angels enter the canteen whereas Shivaay goes into the principal cabin to talk to him about the so called "bad experience".

On listening to the incident, the principal was sweating profusely in nervousness because, he knew, even if the Dare Devils were wrong, he couldn't even shake a hair of them. Now, the case was, they were never wrong but, he yet feared the man standing in front him- Shivaay, the man known for his anger, ruthlessness and rudeness.

's... sir, I.. I'm really sorry, I can't help with this m...matter', the principal stuttered fearfully.

'and why is that?', Shivaay asked in a dead pan voice.

'I can't t...tell you t...the reason si...sir but, I... I can't take risk, I'm going', the principal fled from there.

Shivaay was now more furious. He asked a group of students nearby about Dare Devils and Dark Angels location and as he got to know both the troops are in the cafeteria, he rushed to that place.

The Dark Angels immediately stood up and rushed towards Shivaay as soon as they saw his entering whereas the Dare Devils were busy talking with eachother.

'what happened chachu? Why are you so angry?', Karthik asked concerned.

' that coward principal refused to take action against them so, I myself am here to reach them a lesson', Shivaay said.

'maamu, no don't do it', Vaishnavi tried explaining him.

'why bot Vaishu? Those bullies would keep bullying innocents if noone takes action against them', Shivaay said, cutting her words.

'Dare Devils!! Come out you scary brats! I'll teach you a lesson which you'll never forget in your lifetime', Shivaay shouted, gaining everyone's attention, including the Dare Devils. The Dare Devils rolled their eyes at his words and walked up to him. The whole canteen was watching the drama silently.

'Do we know you old man?', asked Siddharth, shrugging his strange unknown feelings on seeing the man in front of him.

'you may surely not know me but I very well know who you are and who your friends are', snapped Shivaay.

'Ahmm... Don't you think you are being super snappy? I would watch my tone if I was you Mr. Whosoever', Manik snapped back.

'threatening me boy?', Shivaay asked challengingly.

'You may take it as any, but first tell us who are you and why are you here?', asked Avneet.

'I am Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Chachu of Karthik and Vikram. Maamu of Vaishnavi', Shivaay answered.

'ohhh, you are here for these losers?', Nandini asked with a smirk.

'Heyy you girl, better watch your tone', Shivaay said rudely.

'heyyyy!!! Lower your tone in front of us', shouted Dare Devils angrily.

'Dp you brats even know who I am and what I can do to you? I can literally sue you all', Shivaay threatened and the Dare Devils started laughing as if he had cracked up a joke.

'hahaha... Nice joke Mr. Oberoi', Abhi mocked.

'you just told us about you but, you don't even know a bit about us', Nandini smirked.

'what will you sue us? You won't even be able to harm a hair of us', Avneet added with a smirk.

'and who can stop me?', Shivaay asked challengingly.

'well Mr. Oberoi, you are one of the influencial person, but not the only one nor are you the strongest one', Faisal said.

'And you won't even be able to stand in front of us, if we too begin a war', Anushka added.

'You are messing up with the wrong ones for the wrong reason, better back off', said Jannat.

'Messing up with Dare Devils means messing up with your lifes. If you want a trouble free life, then just backoff.... And this is surely a WARNING', Riyaz stated.

'What would you do max to max? Harm me? Harm my family? Bully Dark Angels?', Shivaay asked angrily.

'nah, those do not match our standard! And we Dare Devils are known for uniqueness and ruthless behaviour', Manik smirked.

'We will not harm anyone... Physically. We would just get these Dark Angels EXPELLED from 'The Imperial Institution', that is it', Siddharth said with a evil smile.

'and everyone knows, after getting expelled from the world's most reputed and top institution, noone would give them a seat, even after having too much of influence', Avneet added throwing a pity look at Dark Angels.

'and no college means no graduation, no graduation means no knowledge, no knowledge means no job, no job means jobless', Nandu said with a fake pity tone.

'and how do you do that brats? Noone can do such a thing with the Oberois', Shivaay shouted angrily.

'well, there is an exception for every situation Mr. Oberoi and, we are your exception', Riyaz said smirkingly.

'Dare Devils are known for doing what they say and, noone can stop them', added Anushka.

'How? When the mysterious trustees of this institution are their parents, noone can stop them', Faisal said pointing at MaNan and SidNeet.

'and the four of them are the owners of this college and if they say, your nephews and their friends would get expelled within no time', said Jannat.

PROMO:
Shivaay's decision!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

What will Shivaay do next?

Will Shivaay give up?

Will the Dare Devils get the Dark Angels expelled?

Few words for Shivaay?

Few words for Dare Devils?

Few words for Dark Angels?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️