chapter 7

In the previous chapter:
Shivaay apologize to the Dare Devils!!

'Look... I am sorry... We are sorry... But please don't do this... It will ruin their careers', Shivaay pleaded. The Dare Devils chuckled darkly at this.

'well, let those who commited the mistake also apologize, then maybe... We will think', Abhi said, causing the rest of the Dare Devils smirk wider.

'I... I am s... sorry', the Dark Angels except Vaishu muttered.

'Nah not audible... And yaa, address us as sir and ma'am while apologizing', said Riyaz. The Dark Angels were about to rebuke but, knowing the situation they were in, they decided against it.

'I am sorry sirs and ma'am s. We'll not repeat it once again', apologized the Dark Angels.

'Well, good decision. Now go to the principal's cabin and collect your suspension letters. You are suspended for a week', Avneet said seriously. The Dark Angels except Vaishu and Shivaay was about to protest but by the looks on Dare Devils faces, they nodded and simply walked off.

'T... Thank you for not rustrigating them... I'm sorry from their side', Vaishnavi said softly to the Dare Devils. They smiled at her.

'Its not your fault Vaishnavi, no need to apologise. We show our attitude only to those who deserves it not to the innocents so, no need to fear us', Nandu said.

'Thank you... Can we can be friends?', vaishnavi asked.

'hmm... Okay but, only you not those bunch of idiots', Avu said and Vaishu nodded with a small smile.

The girls welcomed her with a hug and the boys smiled at her. Abhi was totally lost in her which was observed by the other Dare Devils who, passed a smirk to him.

'okay, I'll be going now... Meet you all tommorow', Vaishu said.

'byee', the Dare Devils said and Vaishu walked away.

'You think we can trust her?', the boys except Abhi asked.

'Well, that may take time but, she is really innocent...', the girls said and the boys nodded. Later, they started teasing Abhi who looked totally flushed.

On the other side, the Dark Angels with Shivaay went to the principal's cabin and collected their suspension letters. On the half way out of his cabin, they met Vaishnavi.

'Where had you been princess?', asked Shivaay.

'I... I had went to the washroom maamu', she said and he nodded. They went home to be greeted with the yells of their parents.

'Vikram, Karthik... Hadn't we talked about this earlier? It was all you guys fault yet, you had the audacity to go against those students?', yelled Gouri.

'Do you have any idea what would have happened if you really got expelled from there today?', yelled Bhavya.

'And Mr. Oberoi (Shivaay) do you even realise what you were doing? It is NEW YORK not India, to listen to your complaints. Better not support these spoilt brats', Gouri said furiously.

'Vikram, Karthik, you both are grounded for a week', Bhavya said and both the sisters went from there. This time Om and Rudra did not speak a single word supporting Shivaay as they knew, what Gouri and Bhavya spoke was the truth. They gave Shivaay a disappointed look and walked away from there.

*In Dare Devils mansion*

Once the Dare Devils reached home, Khushi and Anika bombarded them with questions. The Dare Devils answered them calmly and the two ladies calmed down after knowing all the 9 of the Dare Devils were alright. They had their lunch in peace and the Dare Devils went to the pool area to chill. 

Later that evening, Faisal, Jaanat, Riyaz, Anushka and Abhishek bid bye to everyone and went back to their respective homes. Sid, Manik, Avneet and Nandini decided to spend some quality time with their parents and went to the living room.

Manik laid on khushi's lap, Sid on Anika's lap and Avu and Nandu on Arnav's lap and were chatting with them. After a while, Nandu shifted to Nandu's lap to irritate Sid and Anika chuckled as Sid groaned at his sister.

Seeing this Manik gave Avu a "don't you dare do the same" look and Avu rolled her eyes and kicked him in the back for disturbing her beauty sleep. He was about to do the same but one glare from Arnav, he knew that was not a good idea and whined about hima nd Avu to khushi.

Hey guys,

Sorry for the late update... I am really struck io with my College works...

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Vaishnavi finally with the Dare Devils! But why?

Liked the family bonding?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️