Chapter 18 Covered-Star eyes

It was a miserable day, the sky was dark grey and it wasn't stormy, but it was raining softly outside. Fomey, Meta Knight and Kirby were all sat down, Meta Knight had the two wrapped in his cape, Kirby was half asleep, while Fomey was nuzzling Meta Knight, who was nuzzling back.

All of a sudden they heard a loud noise from somewhere else. Fomey picked up Kirby, as the three went to find the source of the noise. The three entered the room where the noise was from as Fomey put Kirby down before Meta Knight picked Fomey up.

Kirby walked up to Tiff and Tuff who were watching a figure who had a purple bow on with light pinky-brown who was trying to attack Eevlin who was just holding them back.

"HEY! Who are you??" Tiff questioned the figure who stopped trying to attack Eevlin, who left quickly as the figure turned the wrong way to face them before she responded to them.

"Well I'm Cleo, and I was one of the much younger star warriors who was blinded by the demon beast, Beasteon 5!" Cleo explained to them before turning around again, grabbing the goo on her face, which just stuck to her hand before going back on her face. Tiff went to say something but decided not to, as Kirby got happy.

"Poyo!" Kirby Exclaimed. Cleo turned the wrong way before turning the right way to face Kirby before saying

"Oh you must be Kirby, the Youngest star warrior who killed Nightmare, It's wonderful to.. met? hear.. you." Kirby smiled while Tiff and Tuff looked at each other before smiling and offering to Cleo an idea.

"Well would you like to head down to Kabu canyon to learn some more!" Tiff said, Cleo smiled as the four left, as Tiff noticed Meta Knight and Fomey were already gone.

When the four arrived at kabu canyon, they were carrying umbrellas. Then they noticed a rather salty crystal who had scratches all over her face, she looked over at the four.

"Don't go in there, the disgusting demon beast is being violent, and the idiot of a fox is siding with him because 'it's my fault for angering him by attacking him.'" Crystal told them, she then walked off cleaning her face and sword. The lit went to enter, they saw that the warp star was there as normal, but they heard a loud growling noise.

Then they saw the source of the growling, Fomey was holding Meta Knight's arms as he was trying to pull out of her grip, his eyes were deep red, shaped like when Kirby was being controlled by the demon frog. His fangs were bared and his tongues were flickering around like a snakes. He began to try and lash out at them while fomey pulled him back.

"I am so sorry he gets like this when his too angry and it's worse because he is also happens to be hungry so just run now please!" Fomey apologised to them, as she then took out her claws and scratched her arm until it began to bleed, which caught Meta Knight's attention as he began to attack her arm as the four ran out.

Then they all burst outside, panting from stress, after a moment before they were about to walk away they heard a loud crying like noise followed by a voice comforting the cries, the assumed this meta knight coming back to full conscious, realised what happened and got upset about it which was why Fomey was trying to calm him.

Tiff stood there for a moment thinking before she had a idea,.

"Hey cleo, how'd you like to meet our new friend Noah we meet a few weeks ago!" Tiff suggested, cleo was in thought for a second.

"Sure, why not." Cleo replied to the idea. They all ran off down to by the beach, where the ocean was glowing in the sun. Cleo stood there listening to the sea.

"why are we here?" Tiff, Tuff and Kirby stared at each other for a second.

"NOAH!" Tuff called out, the four stood there for sometime, was they were waiting for Noah to come. After a few minutes, the siren showed up as he stuck his head out the water.

"You call?" Noah asked, he then pulled himself up on to the sand, before he turned into his more humanish form. Cleo seemed freaked out by the fact a voice came out of nowhere, everyone stood still for a second.

The four them tried to calm her down before deciding they were going to go play a game of football. Then the five ran off though after they were gone the ghostly figure of Blazy appeared, she took down some notes before she disappeared once again.

Up in the mountains that boarded Dreamland and Cloudycrest, in the base of the team Dark Stars, Flamy was sat down checking through the list of demon beasts they had left to attack the star warriors.

Then Blazy appeared in the corner of the room, before walked over to Flamy and placing the notes down on the table next to the list as she sat on the table. Flamy picked up the notes and began reading them. His expressions began to slowly drop from somewhat moody to heavy anger.

He slammed his paw down of the table, and then went over to the item cupboard. He then came back out with a silver sword that had a orange and purple hilt and placed it down.

"Hey Blazy, how would you like to go and fight this new 'Star warrior'?" Flamy asked his sister's ghost who stared back at him.

"Yeah why not, I'm a ghost they can't hurt me! The only thing they can do is knock the sword out my hand, leaving me defenceless!" She replied to him, she then picked up the sword off the table and then she left through the door as Flamy watched on.