𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 69.

"I do." He simply said, releasing that low chuckle again before he went back to being serious.

A tear fell down Makayla's cheek as she remained looking at him as if she's just seen a ghost

"You're not mad?" She asked and he frowned,

"Why would I be mad?" He asked huskily.

"I thou-" she started blabbering but he sat up, his large hands gently grabbing her face,

"Shh... ain't mad. How could I be mad anyway. You're the most important thing in my life right now. You both." He highlighted the last sentence and more tears fell down her cheeks.

Stupid hormones..

She laughed, letting the stress and fear leave her body.

She gripped his flannel shirt and kissed him, his thumbs wiping away her tears as he released a satisfied grunt against her mouth.

"I fucking love you.." Makayla breathed into the kiss but she quickly realized what she just said, swiftly pulling away.

She literally stopped breathing for a moment.

Their eyes met and Joel seemed shocked too for a second but his next words surprised her,

"I love you too darlin'." He admired her face, her siren brown eyes, her plump swollen lips and wet cheeks as he said it.

The biggest rock fell from her heart as her fingers tangled in his hair and she attacked his lips again.

It was strange. New.

They've never confessed their feelings to each other like this even though it was pretty obvious.

She knew Joel was going to be the best father. As he once was to Sarah.

He pulled her on top of him so that she was straddling him and after a few seconds she started unbuttoning his shirt, slowly, taking her time.

He actually fucking loves me..

His palms were running up and down her back.

She pulled away, looking into his eyes as she unbuttoned the last button. Her cold hands than proceeded to push the shirt back so it slowly slid off and fell on the bed.

There was such tension between them and all around the room.

It was getting dark and the dim lamp light laying on the bedside table was adding to the atmosphere.

Makayla reached for her shirt, slowly pulling it up and throwing it away, revealing her bare breasts.

His left hand searched for her soft face, tracing her features before his finger made it's way to her neck and down to her breasts, tracing her hard nipples too.

Her lips parted while looking down, watching every little movement he made.

She then looked at his face, his eyes were following his finger as well.