𝖤𝗉𝗂𝗅𝗈𝗀𝗎𝖾 : 𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝖠𝗇 𝖮𝗎𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗐

"The Coussac Times : Jang Estate Bursts Into Flames; Jang Family and 13 CCPD Officials Dead"

"In The Now : Jang Kennedy's Demise Precedes Tension Within The Local Council"

"Le Centrale : 'Le Mystique' Found Alive; Protesters In Jubilee"

"The Messenger : Evil Gone Good As Y/N L/N Exposes Coussac's Traitors"

The city was in disbelief.

It dawned on them like a flash. It had been a week since the chaos unraveled. So much had taken place such as the city collapsing into an internal feud, the Jang family's burial, and Y/N L/N surrendering to the police alone.

Swarms of protesters flooded the gates of the CCPD, raising their banners and placards in an attempt to clear the convicted's name. It seemed that Officer Lyon's gruesome confession did create an impact to the society as the general public began to turn their back against the fallen government.

The Jangs' demise may be a horrible misfortune to the elites, but the poor rather pictured it as a great milestone. A major step towards justice. Real justice.

"Y/N DID THE RIGHT THING!"

"THE JANGS DESERVED IT!"

"FUCK THE CCPD!"

"THE GOVERNMENT LIED TO US!"

"JUSTICE? MORE LIKE BULLSHIT!"

"LET OUR HEROINE GO!"

Y/N smirked, her ashen figure lost within the sea of civilans and the two cops prodding her from behind. She was generous enough to let her puppets escape, leaving the authority clawing for their whereabouts. She wanted to face the consequences all by herself as she knew she'd eventually break free anyway.

Strutting through the busy corridor, she caught glimpse of Inspector Kang packing in his quarters as he had just filed a retirement notice. The pair locked gazes for a split second, earning the detective a mischievous grin from the girl.

"In you get," the cops pushed her inside a cell. "Right where you fucking belong, bitch."

"Cozy," Y/N made herself comfortable on the floor. "I like it here, boys."

"Shut the fuck up."