From screen to reality

Summer was very calm and pleasant in London, especially because in recent days it was hot, compensating for the usual cold weather in the city. Or well... what was recently known as normal for a year.

"Miraculous Ladybug!"

Yes, in London there were superheroes. They were called Ladybug and Chat Noir and their mission was to defeat the evil Le Papillon, he recently changed his name to Papillombre, who transformed innocent people into supervillains using black butterflies called akumas and occasionally created sentimonsters using electric blue feathers called amok.

"Pound it!" the heroes celebrated by bumping their fists.

"Again, thank you for your help, Rena Rouge and Carapace," Ladybug thanked

"You know it's a pleasure to help you," Carapace said.

"We are the ones who should thank you for the trust you have in us," Rena Rouge said.

Shortly after Ladybug and Chat Noir appeared, they began to have allies fighting at their side; but it wasn't always, only when it was necessary. The Miraculouses of the fox and turtle sounded indicating they had little time left to return to being civilians.

"Wait here for me, Chat Noir. I'll be back."

"Sure, My Lady."

Ladybug, Rena Rouge and Carapace left and hid in an alley so no one would see them.

"Let's Rest" Rena Rouge said. She changed back to being Lily Evans.

"Shell Off" Carapace said. He changed back to being James Potter.

Both teenagers returned the Miraculouses to Ladybug, they said goodbye to her and the heroine returned to her partner, who was calmly sitting in the Victoria Tower of the Palace of Westminster observing the city. The coccinellid walked over to her feline companion and sat down next to him.

"One of the advantages of being the Guardian of the Miraculouses now you don't have to go get them and return them," Chat Noir commented.

"That's true," Ladybug agreed. "Unfortunately, it's a huge responsibility. Not only to protect them from Papillombre, but to be very careful and think wisely who to entrust one to help us."

"So far you have made good choices, My Lady. So you don't have to worry about it."

"Merci chaton"

Suddenly Ladybug and Chat Noir's Miraculouses rang. The heroes said goodbye and went in opposite directions, not realizing that they were going to the same place.

Ladybug walked into an alley and looked around making sure it was empty.

"Spots Off" The coccinellid said. She changed back to being Alex Jones.

She opened her bag, took out a package of chocolate chip cookies, and gave a cookie to her kwami, Tikki. The little creature gladly accepted it and slipped into her carrier's bag to hide. Alex carefully exited the alley and walked calmly down the street.

"Remind me where we're going, please Alex," Tikki asked as she continued to eat her cookie.

"Diagon Alley. Lily, Severus and I agreed yesterday to spend the day there. I was obviously supposed to go with Lily, but thanks to today's villain I had to come up with an excuse, like always, to get away from her and go fight because we ran into James on the way."

"On the one hand, it's nice that you don't have to lie to your best friend anymore."

"The bad news now she has to lie to her boyfriend."