Basil of Baker Street and Professor Ratigan

"Good evening, Bugaboo."

Ladybug looked up to find a mouse with gray fur, green eyes, a black mask and long black hair peeking out from the edge of the fence.

"Chat Noir?"

"I told you that saying 'chat' doesn't fit right now, so I thought that for now it would just be Noir. What do you think, Bugaboo?"

"It doesn't seem like a good idea to call me like that either, or to use the 'bug' ending, so now it would only be Lady."

"That is not difficult for me, My Lady." The coccinellid-rodent laughed at that. With the help of her yoyo she climbed the fence. Once up, and seeing Noir, she almost fell and the hero grabbed her wrist in time. "What's the matter? Are you okay?"

The color in Lady's ears faded as she gazed at her friend from head to toe.

«De todos los atuendos que pudo escoger ¿¡tenía que ser el de Severus adulto!? ¡Solo le faltó la capa!» (Of all the outfits he could choose, it had to be the adult Severus!? The only thing missing was the cape!)

"My Lady!"

"Oh, sorry. It's just... I was impressed by your new outfit."

"Thank you, my fair lady. I say the same, although I'm surprised that it's from the classic detective. But... on second thought seeing where we are..." Lady laughed, drawing the boy's attention, at the same time looking confused. "What?"

"Elemental, my dear Noir"

"Lady"

"Sorry. But seriously, what happens is because Papillombre's victim was transformed into Professor Padraic Ratigan, the main villain of the movie The Great Mouse Detective..."

"WHAT!?" Lady stepped away from her partner and saw his ears lost color while Noir had an uncertain expression on his face. "Please tell me this is a bad joke."

"No, it's not"

"HOW THE HELL IS IT PAPILLOMBRE HAD THE THOUGHT OF BRINGING A CHILDREN'S MOVIE TO REALITY!?"

"Could be the akumatized victim was upset because no one liked the movie and sensing his negative emotions, Papillombre took advantage of that. Therefore, we will have to follow the story to be able to defeat him."

«Right now I regret not listening Alex to go see that damn movie. Although who would have imagined something like that could even happen!»

"Please tell me in your time you have seen its, at least for once."

"You're very lucky in that, chaton... I mean Noir. It's one of my favorite Disney movies."

"Really? Thanks! Now let's go find him."

"I don't know if we can find him."

"Why not? You say you know the story then we can go find him at his base or hideout or whatever and defeat him."

"If he brought the film to reality, surely he will want the course of this to be followed." «Además de que se perdería la gracia y diversión de vivir la aventura completa de The Great Mouse Detective»" (In addition to missing the grace and fun of living the full adventure of The Great Mouse Detective)

Noir grunted as he sighed in resignation.

"Okay, where do we start?"

"First, we have to find out if you and I take the place of the main characters."

"Which would be..."

"Dr. David Q. Dawson," he pointed at Noir. And Basil of Baker Street," she pointed to herself.