The Great Mouse Detective

Ladybug and Chat Noir believed as soon as they touched down they could return everything to normal, but they were wrong; Scotland Yard and Queen Mousonia awaited them at the base of Big Ben, protected by her real Royal Guard. They had apparently followed them to help them in their fight against Professor Ratigan, but as soon as they saw them near the faces of Big Ben they knew there was nothing they could do to help them.

Her Majesty and Inspector Bradstreet immediately asked Basil what had happened, but two Scotland Yard officers interrupted the conversation by reporting they had recovered Padraic Ratigan's body. Chat Noir looked worried at Ladybug, she reassured him and whispered in his ear as soon as she used her Miraculous Ladybug everything would return to normal, including reviving the professor and returning him to normal. That was enough to reassure the young man.

Basil thanked Her Majesty and Scotland Yard for their support and concern, but they should return to Baker Street to rest and tend to his and Ladybug's injuries as soon as possible. Seeing the conditions of the detective and the young woman, the queen immediately ordered everyone to be taken to Buckingham Palace and everyone be treated immediately. The detective and the young heroes refused, but Queen Mousonia didn't take no for an answer, so they were all escorted to Buckingham Palace. At that moment, one of the officers noticed Fidget's presence; They quickly tried to arrest him, but Ladybug and Basil prevented them, attesting the bat ultimately helped them in defeating Ratigan. Scotland Yard was not very convinced, they accepted the sentimonster went with Basil and the others claiming he would be in the custody of the three and if something came to do that winged rat with a peg-leg, the detective and the young heroes would be responsible. Basil, Ladybug and Chat Noir agreed without hesitation.

At Buckingham Palace they attended to everyone without giving them time to react. Basil and Ladybug received medical attention, under Dawson's supervision; With the young woman it was more work because her injuries were more serious than those of the detective. At the end they provided, not only Basil and Ladybug but the whole group, elegant outfits notifying them they would have dinner with Her Majesty and Inspector Bradstreet in order to inform them in detail about the case. In private, they all agreed what they would discuss with the queen and the inspector.

In this way, Ladybug and Chat Noir were introduced, they explained why they hid their identity and dressed, alluding to a ladybug and a black cat (the latter was difficult to explain and without mentioning the Miraculous at any time), Papillombre and his alliance with Ratigan (the inspector Bradstreet wanted to know even the smallest detail about him since he intended to investigate and arrest him, to which the youngsters invented they came from abroad and for that very reason they were in charge of that ¡criminal'), how they met and working together for the case. Queen Mousonia and Inspector Bradstreet were surprised; of all the crimes committed by Ratigan this had undoubtedly been the worst of all, especially since he obtained help from a 'foreign criminal'. Although Fidget helped Basil, Ladybug, and Chat Noir in the end thus ensuring the evil professor's defeat, Bradstreet said he still had to answer for crimes previously committed under Padraic Ratigan's orders, accusations the bat accepted and to which he would answer.

«Lástima que eso no sucederá, ya que en realidad es un sentimonstruo.» (Too bad that won't happen, since he's actually a sentimonster.) thought the coccinellid-rodent.

Dinner was over and the group was ready to return to Baker Street and rest; but again they were surprised by the queen who invited them to stay at Buckingham Palace since the next day at noon a ceremony would be held in honor of Basil, Dawson, Ladybug and Chat Noir as thanks for saving her and the kingdom of the clutches of Professor Ratigan. That surprised the four mice, especially the youngsters (especially the young woman).

The queen said goodbye to her guests and went to rest in her chambers, but not before asking her servants to take her guests to their rooms. Everyone's rooms were practically next to each other; Fidget, for obvious reasons, was the only one who had a couple of Royal Guards guarding his room. They all wished each other goodnight and went into their respective bedrooms; Before entering his room, Chat Noir tried to get Ladybug to give him a 'good night kiss' on the cheek, but all he got was a gentle pat and the young woman entered her room leaving her friend at the door with his head down. . Basil saw everything (his room was across from hers) and smirked at Ladybug's refusal and went into his room.