Trap and Buckingham Palace

Wa...

Wake...

That voice... she hated it, she didn't want to listen to it anymore.

Wake up

Wake up? What for? She did not want to.

"Wake up, you fragile brat!"

Fragile?!

Ladybug opened her eyes, at first her vision was blurry, but little by little her sight recovered and the first thing she saw were red eyes. The young woman gasped in fear. She was face to face with Professor Ratigan.

"I'm glad you came back to the world of the living, my dear." Ratigan said. "Sadly it's to die."

The heroine was going to sit up and give him... then she noticed the thick bonds that had her tied to whatever she was lying on. Wait a minute, lying down and tied. She looked scared to her right to find Basil expressionless and staring into nothing.

"What...?"

"Ladybug!"

With difficulty due to her ties, the aforementioned raised her head seeing Dawson and Chat Noir equally tied up, they were in a mousetrap!

«¡Demonios! ¡Estamos atrapados en la "sorpresa"!» (Damn it! We are caught in the "surprise"!)

"Thank heavens you woke up!" Dawson exclaimed excitedly.

"Ha! Bad idea to wake up My Lady." Chat Noir scoffed. "Basil may be out cold, but Ladybug will give you what you deserve!"

"Keep dreaming, boy." Ratigan replied with the same sneer. "Neither of you can use your powers, if you don't want to die quickly, of course." He turned to his quiet nemesis as his thugs set up the mousetrap mechanism where Basil, Ladybug, and the two seconds were tied. "You don't know what a delightful dilemma it was trying to decide on the most appropriate method for your demise along with your new muse." Fidget fearfully set the catch on the trap and quickly backed away; He saw with a smile he was fine and went to prepare for the next part of his boss's plan. "Oh, I had so many ingenious ideas I didn't know which to choose. So, I decided... to use them all."

Not only were the quartet tied up in the mousetrap, but they were also surrounded by a revolver, crossbow, axe, and anvil hanging above them. Ladybug rolled her eyes at the trap; If the thing already looked exaggerated on the screen, in real life it was worse.

"Marvelous, isnʼt it?!" Ratigan exclaimed excitedly looking at his great creation. Then he turned back to his prisoners. "Oh ho... But here, let me show you how it works." The professor settled down to explain, but suddenly he began to laugh and looked superiorly at his prey. "Did you really think I would make the mistake of explaining how my greatest creation works? I made some modifications to it that I will tell you about, and if you try to use your powers..." he pointed to a long-legged wooden table on which the yoyo and staff were located, and on top of these a metal plate a few centimeters above the weapons, and the table was next to the bottle of wine where Olivia was still locked up and next to it stood, and bound, Hiram Flaversham. He then pointed at Chat Noir's hand which had a thread tied to the finger where the Miraculous was. "all of this will activate at the same time and you will die faster."

«Y Chat Noir decía que yo hacía planes complicados. ¡Esta cosa es una bendita máquina de Rube Goldberg!» (And Chat Noir said I made complicated plans. This thing is a bloody Rube Goldberg machine!)

"Well, one way or the other. So ends the short, undistinguished career of Basil of Baker Street." Ratigan took off his top hat and placed it against his chest as a sign of 'respect' looking at his rival. "Along with the heroic lives of Ladybug and Chat Noir."