Transformation

Alex...

Those voices... they were strange, they didn't sound human.

"Alex!"

""Why doesn't she wake up?"

"That black energy killed her! We are lost!"

"Alex! Wake up!"

The girl felt strange. Her body... felt strange. Different. She slowly opened her eyes. At first her vision was blurred, but soon her vision returned to normal and she saw before her Tikki and around her the rest of the kwamis.

"Alex!" exclaimed the kwami ​​of creation excitedly.

"I'm glad the guardian has come to her senses," Sass said.

"I'd say she's better than ever!" said Mullo happily.

"Of course, because now she's a mouse"

"Xuppu!" scolded the kwamis looking annoyed at the little monkey.

Mouse? What were they talking about? Alex got up, staying seated. She looked at the kwamis and saw these were bigger?

"Hey, what the hell happened?" the Latina asked. Why are you bigger?

"Uh..." Tikki looked at her friends, some turning their eyes and others encouraging her to speak. The kwami ​​of creation looked at her bearer with concern. "We didn't get big. you... shrunk."

"Shrink me?"

"I just said it," said Xuppu. "You turned into a mouse."

"Xuppu!"

"What?"

Stompp and Roaar flew over to Alex's dresser, grabbed a hand mirror and left it on the desk where she was, the Latina barely noticing where she was standing. Stompp and Roaar put the mirror in front of the guardian so she could see herself and Alex was startled to see her reflection: Sure enough, now she was a mouse anthropomorphic.

She had brown fur and a brown nose. She still had her dark brown hair slightly past her shoulders and somewhat tousled, and she still had her glasses. She brought her hands up to where her ears were supposed to be, but she didn't feel a thing. She saw the mouse ears and slowly reached her hands to them and felt them, doing so —and due to the shock— she almost knocked her glasses off.

Her hands felt strange, she looked at them and was surprised to discover now she only had four fingers instead of five. Her little fingers disappeared. She backed up a bit to get a better look, but she stepped on something —at the same time it hurt her— and fell on her back, landing on something causing her to drop to her knees in no time. She brought her hands to her behind and felt something on it, took it and saw what it was: a mouse tail.

She stood up and walked over to the hand mirror to see herself again. She still couldn't believe that she was now a mouse, she was crazy. Putting aside her mousy appearance, he observed her outfit, which also changed to adapt to the Victorian era: She wore a purple dress, without a neckline and long sleeves, with lilac details on the neck, wrists, waist and skirt edges, which was long covering his feet. Alex was grateful that the skirt wasn't pompous, so she could move freely. She lifted her skirt to see her feet, now she was wearing simple purple two inch heels.

She let go of her skirt and saw herself from head to toe. She looks like she was in an animated movie; An American Tale, The Rescuers, The Secret of NIMH or... At that last thought she began to make a strange expression on her face. It made sense: mice, Victorian era.

The kwamis looked at the guardian with concern. They didn't know how to interpret the strange expression formed on her face. Tikki cautiously approached her bearer, everyone so focused on the young mouse they didn't notice the footsteps approaching the room.