Baker Street

"I must say I am impressed, as well as disappointed, you did not consider the possibility of my appearing at the famous 221½ Baker Street." Ratigan scoffed as he entered his nemesis's home, looking around the room. "What I did not expect is our young friends decided to take off their 'hero costumes' for a moment to relax. And I'm disappointed they don't trust you enough to tell you who they really are."

This had to be a nightmare. Alex never imagined the day would come when she would see Padraic Ratigan at 221½ Baker Street looking for his enemy, Basil of Baker Street.

«De por si esa rata de alcantarilla es peligrosa, ahora con los poderes otorgados por Papillombre es peor.» (In case that sewer rat is dangerous, now with the powers granted by Papillombre it is worse.) Alex thought worriedly.

Severus was finally able to shake Fidget off of him, throwing him at the villain's feet and the black amber running towards his friends.

"Well, since the youngsters are back to normal," Ratigan held out a hand toward them, palm up, "give me your jewelry and all is well."

"Your arrogance is getting bigger and bigger, Ratigan, and honestly, I didn't think it would be possible." Basil said, stepping in front of the teenagers to protect them. "Do you really think the youngsters will give you their Miraculouses?"

"Actually, yes. If they don't want things to get worse."

"As if that were possible," Severus muttered sarcastically.

To his bad luck, Ratigan was able to hear him and his evil grin widened.

"I thought you wouldn't be curious."

The professor snapped his fingers and suddenly a black-purple aura covered Alex and Severus immobilizing them, another snap of Ratigan's fingers made the youngsters levitate towards him and the bat.

"Ladybug! Chat Noir!" Basil shouted running towards them.

Fidget blocked the detective's way, threatening him with his peg leg, showing him the barrel of his gun.

"This was none of your business from the beginning, Basil." Ratigan said, ushering the teens past him and the detective and out of the house. "So, find another case and then you and I will get back to our business."

The professor left the house laughing evilly. Fidget followed his boss while keeping his gun pointed at the detective. As soon as the bat was outside, Ratigan used his power to close the door from the outside, locking in his enemy and his friends. Basil ran to the door and tried to open it, to his bad luck he discovered they were trapped in his own house.

"Confound it!" the detective yelled, banging on the door.

"There must be a way we can get out of here!" Dawson said, laying Mrs. Judson down in a blue three-seater.

"Yes. We!"

The three mice looked at the door next to the blue couch and saw Tikki and Plagg appear.

Outside of 221½, Alex and Severus tried to escape from Ratigan, but the professor's power was strong, especially now the two were not transformed.

"How come I didn't think of calmly waiting for you to go back to being weak teenagers to take away your Miraculouses?" the professor asked rhetorically.

"That proves you're not as smart as you think," Alex said defiantly. "There is no doubt Basil is much smarter than you."

The sound of a slap followed by a glass object falling to the ground and breaking broke the silence of Baker Street.

"LADYBUG!" Severus yelled in concern as Ratigan slapped Ladybug so hard she knocked her glasses off. "You wretched coward!"

The professor ignored the boy, his attention completely on the girl.