Chapter fourty-one: rain

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

"I'm reading." she says as she went back to the world she was just in before I interrupted her.

"Here look at this." she says handing her phone to me. I stared at her then her phone, then at her again.

"What? Read it!" she says eagerly nearly shoving the phone at my face.

"Okay. Okay." I say as I smiled at her.

It was from a fanfiction she was reading these past few days, I think the title was Lolita?

[ Maybe the sky never cried for him to wash away his pain. ]

that was what it said.

"Umm that was a sad uh.. quote?" I say and paused for a while.

"But why are you letting me read this?" I ask her and stared at her.

"Because, I won't let you go through that kind of pain. I can't let you go through that kind of pain." I smile at her words.

I leaned closer to her.

"And how are you gonna do that?"

"Hmm. Easy! I'll be your rain. I'll be your cloud, then I'd cry for you. Wait no, thats too cheesy, I'll just spit on you!" I chuckled at her cuteness.

"What? Dude no complaining! At least I'll wash away you pain." then we spent the rest of our time laughing together and talking and enjoying each other's company.

And when she finally went home, I glanced at the window thinking of how I used to hate the rain. But I think I love it now.

Yep. I love it now.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Dedicated to her because my friend has been talking about your story non-stop! Haha she absolutely loves your work and I'm loving it too now :)

And for those who are wondering, yes this is a boy's point of view. Tehehe sorry if it's a bit umm what's that word? Nah nvm.

But thank you so much for reading and sticking to this book!

Lots of love and chocolates for you guys!