Chapter fourty-six: tears

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. I was just -- I was angry. I'm sorry." he says to her, regreting everything that came out of his mouth moments ago.

"I know. It's okay." she says to him, but there was no denying of how hurt she must've felt. It was reeking through her face, showing every emotion she tried to hide.

An eerie of silence fell between the two for a moment.

Then she spoke.

"You know, tears are just like words. You try so hard to hold them back but when you finally can't take it, they just flow out of your eyes like rains from the clouds. And there are also moments when you can't notice how hurt you've been that you've been crying for so long but you only realised a minute later. Just like moments like this. Words just come of our mouths nonstop even though we don't mean it. But you have to understand. Once the tears are out of your eyes, they can't be returned. There's no reversed buttons, there's no control z's. Just like words. You can't just take them back because there is no taking them back." she looked at him, at his head bowed down. Then she raised his head and cupped his face.

"You can't take them back, you just have to deal with them. But that doesn't mean you can't forgive them. You can make up for them you know. Just like you could wipe your tears as they flow out of your eyes. And with every shed tear, with every little mistake, we get to learn something. We get to be strong, stronger even. So its okay. As long as we have each other and as long as we have time. We can only make up for the words we've said. So yes, I forgive you. But you have to do what you have to do." she says softly to him. She could feel him smiling as if new light had sprung out from the darkness.

"I will." he says holding her hands that cupped his face. "I will."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, thank you so much for reading :) I hope you like it and I hope it makes sense. So yeah. AHAHAHAHAHAHA and and please don't forget to vote or comment or you could just ignore this, haha i don't mind. Just thank you for reading this :)