Chapter 21 - The Confrontation

A/N: We are almost at the end of this book! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far and distracting you enough as we wait for the wedding announcement!

—-

Once again, Yoon Jin Ah and Shim Hye-won were on a plane

Once again, they were given the best treatment because of the Yoo family.

Once again, they were dealing with the problem of their mothers on their minds.

But this time, Hye-won was tightly embraced in Kang Gook's arms, while Jin Ah was resting her forehead on Jin Woo's while holding is hand firmly.

"No breaking up, you hear me, Mister Gookie Oppa? Don't even mention that idea," Hye-won warned.

"I had no plans of doing so, Ms. Shim," Kang Gook affirmed.

"What if they say I can't see you anymore?" Hye-won asked. She knew Kang Gook did not wish to disobey her parents out of respect but the thought of not being with him brought a tightness in Hye-won's chest.

"Well, if worse comes to worst... would you... would you runaway with me, Chipmunk? It will be financially tight for a little while but I'll take on additional work to provide for you," Kang Gook said. "And I promise you we will marry officially."

Hye-won smiled. "I hope this is not the grand proposal you planned, Mister. But yes, I'll runaway with you."

Kang Gook smiled and kissed her.

"You and The Babymaker," she declared, giggling with him.

Yoo Jin Woo was a lot more pensive than the younger couple behind them. "Jin Ah, if this is too much hurt you know that I do not wish for this to continue. Hurting you is not part of my agenda."

"I know," Jin Ah said. "Can you please go with me to meet my parents?"

"I want to, you know I do, but I do not wish to further agitate your family," Jin Woo reminder her.

"Let's talk to them. Can... can you ask Yoo Sang-a to join us? Maybe if my parents will consider how serious we are if we ask your sister?" Jin Ah proposed.

Jin Woo looked at her. Gently pulling away, he took his phone and connected to the wifi so that he could shoot out an email. "I'll have my parents join us as well. My mother might not arrive on time but Abeoji is in Seoul. Would you mind if only my father and Sang-a are available?"

"Your father? The Chairman of our company? Is... is that a good idea? He might dislike me if this is our first meeting," Jin Ah asked worriedly.

Kissing her, he gently told her his father is quite friendly. "His clothes are as wrinkled as mine though."

Jin Ah giggled. "Ah! So that's where you get it from."

"Yes, so if you want to get on his good side, can you keep that horrible word in check?"