Chapter 12. 5 - Run... to you

A/N: I'm not yet done responding to all your sweet comments so please give me time because I am still writing and baking! =) I was no longer able to proof read so forgive me if it's not as clean as the other chapters. It's 1am so... have a great week everyone!

Slightly mature content.

--

Yoo Jin Woo headed back to his office and continued with testing the game in his line up

"Another soccer ball? Why are these game designers obsessed with this item?" Jin Woo complained. "Can't they make it a lollipop since that's my favorite? I swear, being the CEO of this company gets me nothing."

"It allows you just transfer your duties to your sister!" came a loud voice that pierced through his headphones.

"Yoo Sang-a!" he greeted with open arms that was quickly pushed away in annoyance. "Have a seat! How's the baby? Is the little one developing well in your tummy?"

Sang-a took one of the visitor seats before glaring at her younger brother. "The baby is developing well and peaceful... until I received a notice from the lawyers that I am now the temporary President of J One Real Estate." Staring down Yoo Jin Woo, she finished her question with an emphatic, "WHAT THE HELL, JIN WOO?"

Taking the seat beside her, Jin Woo took his sister's hand. "Please? Please Sang-a? I just need help for a little bit?"

"Why? What trouble have you gotten yourself into?" Yoo Sang-a asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"There is... someone..." Yoo Jin Woo started.

"Oooohhh, tell me more," Sang-a leaned forward, curious about this. Of course, this won't be the first time that her brother would tell her about someone. However, having his sister involved in his business because of a woman was definitely a first.

Jin Woo gave her an overview of his situation. "I... became interested in someone, who turned out to be part of the company, and I don't want her to feel uncomfortable with me while I fix... whatever this is with her."

"Hang on," Sang-a held her hand up. "So, the woman is not even dating you?" Now her curiosity was really piqued.

"No," Jin Woo admitted. "I need to clear some things with her and we need to speak but I need us to be on equal ground. This would never happen as long as she is employed by a Company of mine."

"But then she's under the employ of your sister," Sang-a pointed out.

"If I could transfer this Company temporarily to an independent party, I would but that presents another set of complications. I want to sort my personal matters but I also don't want to lose my hard-earned businesses," he lamented. "This is the best I could think of right now."

"Fine, I'll help you out," Sang-a said even if details were still vague. "I can run a business but real estate is not my forte."

"Jin Ah is our top talent. You can trust her. Once you move in, I'll have her set a meeting with you," Jin Woo said. "For now, did we finally agree that you will name the baby after me?"