Chapter 26 - Hye-Won's First Love

A/N: Few chapters left to wrap up the stories and an epilogue. Thanks for those still reading this 💓

Opening this for a last round of request until April 16 midnight Philippine time!  ☺️ any other scenario you want to see for our couples? Comment below!

Short filler update with some suggestive content at the end.

Shim Hye-won watched Yoo Jin Woo tuck Yoon Jin Ah in bed

Shim Hye-won watched Yoo Jin Woo tuck Yoon Jin Ah in bed. Jin Ah was sleeping peacefully after a day that had her go through a gamut of emotions, thankfully ending well.

"Thank you for helping us out today, Hye-won-ah," the man she now considered as an older brother said. "I think Jin Ah has her color back."

Hye-won gazed at her lovely cousin's face. Jin Ah did look much better and seemed to be resting well. "You're welcome, Oppa. I'm glad Jin Ah feels better but maybe you should still see a doctor just to be sure?"

Jin Woo nodded. "We already have an appointment tomorrow."

"Good. Do you mind if Gookie and I sleep over? I don't think I can sleep until we hear from the doctor so I'd want to be close," Hye-won asked.

Jin Woo wouldn't have it any other way. Reluctantly leaving Jin Ah's side, he sorted out the guest bedroom for their guests. "Feel free to go around and take what you need."

Hye-won and Kang Gook understood. As much as possible, Jin Woo wanted to focus on Jin Ah's needs but he had to ask, "Won't your parents disapprove if I let you guys sleep in one room? I don't want to get on their bad side when I just barely have Jin Ah's mom's approval."

Hye-won rolled her eyes. "As if anyone could stop me. They can't keep us apart and neither can you. I respect you as an older brother, Jin Woo Oppa, but I will whack you if you try to keep Gookie and I apart tonight."

Jin Woo held up his hands in surrender. "I was just asking!" he said, defensively, making Kang Gook laugh.

"Wrong move, Hyung," Kang Gook said. Bidding each other good night, they parted with Kang Gook and Hye-won retiring to the guest room.

 Bidding each other good night, they parted with Kang Gook and Hye-won retiring to the guest room