Chapter 14 - Shipping JinJin

Yoon Jin Ah knew Shim Hye-won was too stressed to drive so she offered to bring Hye-won to the hospital. As soon as they reached the place, Hye-won bolted from the car to search for Kang Gook's room.

"Baby!" Kang Gook greeted happily, giving his worried girlfriend a hug.

"Gookie! Oh my!" Hye-won's face turned serious at seeing the bruises on Kang Gook's face and arms. "You said it wasn't serious! You have a black eye!"

Kang Gook looked sheepish. "I didn't want you to worry. That's why the doctors are keeping me overnight. They need to make sure everything inside is ok."

"I'm staying," Hye-won declared.

"No you are not! Do you see how small the couch is? It will be uncomfortable for you," Kang Good rebutted.

"Small?! That's bigger than the couch at your apartment! I will sleep comfortably—," Hye-won stopped to look around. "Why are you in this big private room? Is your agency sponsoring this?"

Kang Gook shook his head. "No. They moved me from the ward over an hour ago. They didn't tell me who called in but I saw my meals signed to 'J ONE CEO'."

Jin Ah and Hye-won gasped, with the latter saying, "Mr. Yoo!  That's how he signs his email to me when I asked for his feedback on my proposal!"

"Oh!" Kang Gook said, realisation dawning on him. To Jin Ah, who was standing by the doorway, he said, "Jin Ah Noona, please tell him thank you. This is really very kind."

Hye-won's worries vanished for a moment. She was familiar with this kindness. After all, the cost of her heart surgeries were also sponsored by a hospital VIP when she was confined. All they knew was that the VIP was young heir who recent received part of his inheritance.

"I knew I liked that man for you!" Hye-won teased. "Gookie, we are shipping Jin Ah with Mr. Yoo, okay?"

"Okay," he agreed. "What is shipping?"

"It's when you want two people to be together," Hye-won answered.

"Oh okay."

"Hmmm now what will the ship name be?"

Kang Gook frowned. "These things have names?"

Hye-won laughed, while Jin Ah rolled her eyes to hider her discomfort. "Yesssss! You can be such an ahjussi sometimes." To Jin Ah, she said, "JINJIN!"

"Stop being silly. You will not ship me with anyone," Jin Ah said. "And Gook-ah is right, it will be uncomfortable for you to sleep here."

"I'm not leaving unless Gookie is going home with me and there's nothing the two of you can do about it," Hye-won stubbornly said, crossing her arms.

"You're so difficult sometimes," Jin Ah mumbled.

As the cousins argued, a new voice came in to say, "Yoon Jin Ah?"

Turning, the three of them saw, "Seo Joon-hee, what are you doing here?" Jin Ah asked.

"I was doing some standard check ups for work. You?" Joon-hee explained. After Jin Ah informed him of what happened, he smiled and said to Kang Gook, "Get well soon, man."

"That's kind," Kang Gook whispered.

"Shhh. We're shipping Jin Ah to Mr. Yoo," Hye-won reprimanded.

"I know! I just said it was nice for him to wish him well," Kang Gook clarified.

Hye-won frowned. "Okay, but make sure you know where your loyalties lie."

Kang Gook chuckled. "With you, my Baby. Only you."