An Elder Gods End: Cassie Cage

D'vorah: Lord Shinnok is nearly finished. Soon the Jinsei's corruption will be irreversible.
Revenant Amora: The invasion can then proceed. Raiden and his allies will be unable to offer resistance.
Revenant Jade: Once the realm falls, our path to victory will be clear.
Revenant Liu Kang: Advise Lord Shinnok the the Oni and Orochi are ready. At his command, we'll unleash them on Earthrealm.

(D'vorah walks away as Kung Lao and Smoke walk towards them.)

Revenant Liu Kang: Have you found Raiden's portal to the Heavens?
Revenant Kung Lao: Yes. But his wards protect it. We can't break through.
Revenant Kitana: That is unacceptable. After Earthrealm is destroyed, we must complete Lord Shinnok's vengeance: invade the Heavens and destroy the Elder Gods.

(They all nod.)

Revenant Liu Kang: Come.

(Liu Kang, Smoke, Kung Lao, and Jade walk away while Kitana, Amora, and Sindel stay there to guard the Temple entrance.)

Takeda: Make war on the Heavens?! If Shinnok can take down the Elder Gods...

(Takeda whisper yells.)

Jacqui: End of the universe. Got it.
Kung Jin: Kung Lao... to see him like this...
Cassie: We'll all be hangin' 'round the Netherrealm water cooler if we don't pull this off. C'mon.

(Suddenly before they could go any further a rock Takeda was on falls and he holds onto a ledge.)

Jacqui: Takeda!

(Revenant's Sindel, Amora, and Kitana hear Jacqui. Cassie and Kung Jin get out of hiding while Jacqui stays to try and help Takeda. Kung Jin goes to fight Revenants Kitana and Amora while Cassie goes to fight Sindel. Kung Jin tries to hit Kitana and Amora but when they see an opening Kitana punches Kung Jin and Amora kicks his Chin making him stumble back a bit. Cassie punches Sindel and when she tries to kick, Sindel blocks it and bitch slaps Cassie.)

Revenant Sindel: Has your mother ever told you what I did to her friends? Killed them all in the blink of an eye.
Cassie: You spared your son but killed your own two daughters. You proud of that?
Revenant Sindel: We are bonded in death. When I find my son, he and you will join us... and I will give you both a proper upbringing!

(Cassie and Revenant Sindel fight with Cassie winning using her Green kick.)

Cassie: Nice offer Mommy Dearest... but I speak for both me and Ace when I say We'll pass.

(Kung Jin is still fighting both Amora and Kitana so he so he headbutts Kitana in the face making her stumble back a bit and roundhouse kicks Amora's face making her fall right in front of Cassie. Cassie thought Amora was unconscious, but before Cassie could go help Kung Jin, Amora all of a sudden kicks Cassie in the face fast and hard making Cassie stumble back a bit with a bit of blood coming from her nose. She wipes it off.)

Cassie: Gotta say, that hurt, Amora.
Revenant Amora: If you think that hurt... then this will hurt more.

(Cassie and Revenant Amora fight with Cassie winning using her Nut punch.)

Cassie: Sorry, but I have bigger fish to fry.

(Jacqui is still holding her hand out for Takeda to take it but they can't reach. Takeda is about to fall when Jacqui catches Takeda's hand. Takeda helps Jacqui pull him up as he is finally standing.)

Takeda: I owe you one.
Jacqui: I'll remember that.

(They then see Kung Jin hit a gong knocking him out.)