Outworld's Savior: Ace

(The Lin Kuei guards are fighting Kotal Kahn's Osh-Tekk guards as Sub-Zero is fighting Reptile and Erron Black, while Ace is fighting Kotal Kahn. Kotal throws a punch. Ace dodges it and throws a kick, kicking Kotal in the face and then doing a roundhouse kick but Kotal catches it and throws Ace onto the other side.)

Kotal Kahn: Instead of being the Kahn Outworld needed, you left Outworld in the care of Mileena! And you only did that just because of the loss of your family?!
Ace: If anyone from Outworld would understand the pain of losing loved ones, it would be you, Kotal.
Kotal Kahn: Maybe so, but I wouldn't have been foolish enough to give my Throne to Mileena. You left Outworld to suffer under her rule for a long time and for that... You will die!

(Ace and Kotal Kahn fight with Ace winning using a sword Combo

(Ace and Kotal Kahn fight with Ace winning using a sword Combo.)

Ace: I am not proud of what I did, but the past is the past and we cannot change it.

(Out of no where a green blast hits Ace as Ermac levitates towards Ace and picks him up with his magic.)

Ermac: We will take your soul in honor of our Kahn.

(Ermac slowly sticks his other hand out and as he was about to drain Ace's soul a water blast hits Ermac making him fly back and hit a tree as Ace falls and lands on his feet. He turns around to see Rain and Tanya walking through the portal as Shokan's start running towards the Osh-Tekk army. They start to fight and Kotal's Osh-Tekk soldiers start falling fast as well as some of the Shokan. Ace runs towards Sub-Zero.)

Ace: Kotal may be trying to get the amulet but these Shokan are here to kill Kotal.
Sub-Zero: And If we don't do something about it now then we are going to have a bigger problem on our hands.

(Sub-Zero turns towards his Lin Kuei warriors.)

Sub-Zero: Listen I know we are trying to push Kotal Kahn and his forces back to Outworld, but right now we need to help him in defeating Rain and Tanya.

(The Lin Kuei warriors nod and start fighting The Shokan, killing them and helping out Kotal's Osh-Tekk Army. Ace turns towards Sub-Zero.)

Ace: When I defeat Tanya and Rain I will be going to Outworld. Those two aren't capable of running a whole army together. If anything they would just be someone's pawn... but who's?
Sub-Zero: When you defeat them take some of the Lin Kuei warriors to Outworld with you, and find out.

(He says as Sub-Zero goes to fight a Shokan. Ace takes his Axe and throws it making it cut off two Shokan heads. Tanya then teleports in the air and tries to use her Spin kick on Ace in the air but he ducks out of the way towards the other side.)

Ace: You served Mileena and now all of a sudden you and Rain team up once again to do someone else's biding?
Tanya: I had no choice but to join. Now Get out of my way.... Or die.