A Master's Teachings: Sub-Zero

Cassie: Once we hit the drop point, we split up. Jacqui and I will come in from the south. You two from the west.
Jacqui: Rendezvous here. North entrance.
Kung Jin: Then what? Simple pick up and go?
Cassie: We bag them if they resist.
Takeda: Resistance might be more possible then you think...
Cassie: Don't sweat it. It comes to that, Sub-Zero and Ace won't know what hit them.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

(Two Lin-Kuei go up the stairs to speak with Ace and Sub-Zero. They then bow towards Sub-Zero who is sitting in a chair and Ace who is next to the chair as he is the right hand of the Grandmaster.)

Lin Kuei guard: The forward defenses stand down as you command, Grandmaster.
Other Lin Kuei guard: It is confirmed. Four intruders.
Sub-Zero: It is time to entertain our guests.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cassie: All right. I've got point. You and Jin, that side. Move!

(She says as they then both move to the other side.)

Cassie: Ready?

(She asks and Jacqui nods. As just about they are about to go up the stairs to the doors, the doors open as Sub-Zero and Ace walk down the stairs side by side with guards behind them they then get on there knees and face Lin Kuei statue. Jin wants to go but Cassie mouths "No" but Jin goes and walks up to them anyway.)

Cassie: Dammit Jin.

(She says as they follow Jin.)

Kung Jin: You two. I need to-

(Cassie then grabs his arm.)

Ace: You are not welcome here.
Sub-Zero: State your intentions.
Cassie: Grandmaster. Ace. We need you to come with us. My name is Sergeant-

(Suddenly Lin Kuei guards surround the four of them as they take out there swords. Sub-Zero and Ace then both get up.)

Sub-Zero: You demand our cooperation. Yet you are cut off. Surrounded. What will you do?
Cassie: My father always spoke highly of you both Sub-Zero and Ace. He wants to talk.
Ace: Talking. Always his first choice. Never action.
Kung Jin: Action you say? Then let's give you some. Now!

(They start fighting some guards while Sub-Zero attacks Cassie and Ace simply stands back and watches till one of them actually wants to attack. Sub-Zero and Cassie fight hand to hand and as Cassie rolls over to the other side Sub-Zero tries to freeze her it freezes her gun instead.)

Sub-Zero: Cassandra Cage. You lead this group, but they do not follow. What would your mother do?
Cassie: Stop wasting time and take you down.

(Sub-Zero and Cassie fight with Sub-Zero winning freezing Cassie.)

Sub-Zero: You are more like your mother than you think.

(Takeda attacks Sub-Zero as and he dodges the kick while Cassie gets up and attacks Ace and they fight hand to hand. Takeda and Sub-Zero fight but Sub-Zero gets the upper hand and when Takeda tries to kick, Sub-Zero falls into ice and appears behind him as he uses both legs to kick Takeda. He then gets up.)