Saudi Arabia - Chapter 2 (Fp3 & Qualifying)

March 26th, Saturday

Free Practice 3
Max and Checo were flying. Charles did came first but we will see in qualifying. Y/n wants Max to win today. To be honest, she wants Max to win the world championship again. Huge fan, you see.

After Practice she sat in a bench near Williams' and Alfa Romeo's garages. She was on her phone, listening to music.

?: What song are you listening to?
Y/n: Oh, Giants by Imagine Dragons.
Bot: I am Valtteri by the way. And I know that you are Y/n. Nice song, you have taste.
Y/n: I guess I become kinda famous haha.
Bot: Yes, almost every driver knows your name. "The savage girl"
Y/n: Oh my God. So embarrassing!
Zho: Hey Y/n! Nice to finally meet you. I heard Valtteri's voice and I came here.
Y/n: Hello Guanyu. I am happy to meet you too. So glad to see another Asian driver on the grid.

Y/n made 2 more friends. Valtteri is so funny, so is Guanyu. Guanyu also exchanged numbers with her to chat with her too and maybe go out sometime.

It's almost time for qualifying now. Y/n went back to the RedBull garage. Fingers crossed.

Qualifying ended. Mick was in a very brutal accident, but he is fine. That circuit is really dangerous but you know: all for the money...

Checo got his first ever pole position! Y/n was so happy for him. She went for a hug after Checo signed the tyre. He was so happy. But Max didn't make it to top 3... he came 4th. He was a little disappointed.

Y/n: Max, don't be sad. You have a chance tomorrow to be on top! Don't give up!
Ver: I will never give up! I am happy for Checo, he is a legend. I just wanna be better... you know, the ferraris are strong this year.
Y/n: I know. But RedBulls are faster on the straights. Ferraris are fast in the corners. You are a beast Max!
Ver: Thanks alot Y/n.

He gave her a hug. Again that electricity... He thought: "What the fuck... what is happening..." Yet he decided to stop thinking about that again. It's stupid.

Y/n felt that electricity too. To be honest she had felt it in the bar first. But she didn't think much of it.

Y/n went to congratulate Carlos and Charles too. Charles gave her a quick hug and left, but Carlos wanted to talk to her.

Sai: Y/n I need to tell you something. I am very disappointed... I want to be on top... I want to be better than Charles. I don't have a problem with him it's just that I want to win races and win the championship. I feel it's the time to do it. The car is so good. I feel that the team supports Charles more than me...
Y/n: If you have that mindset, you won't succeed Carlos! Do the best you can! You are capable of winning races and the championship. Don't listen to the people who want you below Charles. You can get on top! Fight for your dreams.
Sai: You are the best Y/n! Thank you so much. I needed that.

Y/n went to her hotel. She was really exhausted because that qualifying was something different. Lewis got eliminated in Q1 after 5 years, Mick crushed and Max wasn't in the top 3.

Later on, she got a call from Checo.
Per: How are you savage girl?
Y/n: Still in shock haha. What a day!
Per: I know... I am glad Mick is okay.
Y/n: Me too.

They continued to talk about different things, not only Formula1. Checo shared some of his secrets with Y/n too. The two of them started to get really close. They were best friends after all. Y/n saw that she wasn't alone anymore. She was happy. Checo is the best person she could ever ask for to have as a friend. He also said to her that if he wins the race tomorrow, he will take her and some others out for dinner or something.

Y/n sent a message to Mick saying: I am happy that you are fine! I hope to see you soon at the track, if not tomorrow❤.

Then she went to sleep in order to be prepared for tomorrow's race. She was dreaming of Checo, Carlos and surprisingly Max... "Fuck Y/n, stop" she said...

Hello again!! 2 chapters today! What a qualifying! Please support my story! Thanks alot!❤