Canada - Chapter 14

Y/n was in the plane with Pierre and Yuki. She decided to block Max from Instagram because she didn't want to see him on social media too.

Tsu: Y/n, Pierre told me some things... What Max did to you is cruel.
Y/n: I prefer not to talk about this Yuki. I feel mentally ill..
Gas: We are here for you and you know it. We love you, you are the most lovely and beautiful girl in the paddock!
Y/n: You are exaggerating
Tsu: Nope, you are very beautiful for a shortie hahaha
Y/n: You are the short one hahaha

After some hours, they arrived to Canada and went to the hotel RedBull team booked. Everyone had their own room. Her room was next to Pierre's. She went inside her room, unpacked her things and then went to shower. Pierre messaged her.

Gas: Hey beautiful, do you want to go to the practices together with my car?
Y/n: Of course I want Pierre.
Gas: I will wait for you downstairs in an hour ♥️

Y/n wore the RedBull T-shirt and jeans.

They arrived at the paddock and while walking she saw Guanyu.

Zho: Good morning Y/n. How are you?
Y/n: I am good! You?
Zho: Me too. I am so happy that I see you again. I missed you.
Y/n: Aww, you are such a cutie Guanyu. Maybe we can go somewhere after the practices. If you want.
Zho: Yes! I want that. You have my Instagram, we can talk there.
Y/n: I will message you. I have to go now, byee

Guanyu is such a nice guy. And he is a good driver too, he is trying a lot. Y/n though they can be really good friends. Then she went to the RedBull garage. Checo was here talking to the mechanics and Max was chatting with Horner.

Horner: Good morning Y/n. How are you today?
Y/n: I am good Christian, I just don't like the weather. I don't like rain. And I saw that in qualifying it will rain.
Per: I agree with Y/n. Rain sucks.

The practices were good. Max was first and fastest. Y/n was happy for him but she didn't show it. After both practices, she went to eat with Guanyu. They went to McDonald's because Y/n requested it. They had a lovely time talking about a lot of things. Y/n said that she wants to see Valtteri some time and Guanyu said that he will tell him.

After the food, Guanyu drove her to the hotel and they hugged. She went back to her room. Then someone knocked her door. It was Pierre.

Gas: How was the night with Guanyu?
Y/n: It was really good. We talked about a lot of stuff and he promised me next time to tell Valtteri to come too.
Gas: That's so cool. Can I come too?
Y/n: Of course Pierre.

They sat of Y/n's bed and watched 2 movies until Pierre had to go and sleep. Y/n had to sleep too.

Today it's qualifying. Horner told her to come to the paddock only for the qualifying, so Y/n had plenty of time to do anything. She decided to buy hair dye and color her hair. That was the result:

After some hours she went to the paddock

After some hours she went to the paddock. The rain wasn't so heavy, luckily. When she arrived, Checo was shocked.
Per: Wow Y/n! You are so beautiful with that hair color. It suits you very well.
Y/n: Thank you do much. I will go to Pierre now. I want his opinion.

Max was watching the whole thing. He was thinking: Y/n becomes more and more beautiful every day.. Fuck, I love her but I love Kelly too... I am do confused. But she doesn't seem to care that we don't talk anymore... Maybe I broke her so bad that she doesn't want me anymore...

Pierre loved her hair. Also Yuki. Y/n was happy about it. Then, qualifying started. Max got pole and Alonso was second. Y/n was kinda sad about Checo and happy about Max. After qualifying Pierre told her to go grab some food and meet him at his hotel room. They were going to watch "The summer I turned pretty "

When Y/n left, she felt like someone was watching her. She was terrified and started walking fast.

??: Y/n, wait!

The voice was familiar. It was Max

Y/n: What do you want? You scared me
Ver: Can we talk?
Y/n: We don't have to talk, sorry
Ver: We do, please
Y/n: Are you still with Kelly?
Ver: Yes
Y/n: Then we don't need to talk. Have a nice day.

Y/n left quickly and Max was just standing there. He was shocked by Y/n's behavior.

Y/n arrived to the hotel. Pierre was already there. She told him what happened with Max and he was kinda angry with him. Then, they sat and watched the series. After that, Y/n was already asleep in Pierre's arms.

Pierre thoughts: She is so sweet, she doesn't deserve to be treated like that.. I think I like her too but I know that we should stay as friends. I will always be by her side, no matter what. I will try and see her as my little sister. It can't be that difficult..

Hello there! New chapter. I am sorry for the late updates. I hope you like the chapter. Please vote for it and share it. Thank you so much 🥰